Home > Ciao Café > Members' Picks > 10 Things You Couldn't Live Without > Reviews

daveberry... 5

daveberry3

Member since:22.07.2002

My 10 things I couldnt live without.

09.02.2006

Advantages:
Its about me of course !

Disadvantages:
I couldnt live without them .

17 Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful See ratings
  1. retireduser
  2. marymoose99
  3. gizmogizmo
  1. Nazuku
  2. torr
  3. DuckJen

Being a Navy Officer there are the things I can't live without.

This list is in no particular order, although if it should be, tell me and I will edit to put them in order.

Computer
Yes it makes my life a breeze and works out all those complicated questions, such as 1+1 doesn't equal 2 it equals 'ERROR - invalid command or file name". Plus it also allows me to access ciao!

Coffee/Coca-Cola
A dark brown liquid which is nice to drink, and passes the time while gossiping in the office or shouting at the TV.

Pro-Plus
This is a legal wonder tablet that is packed full to the brim with Caffeine and other substances which all together wake you up. When taken with you won't sleep for a few days afterwards!!

Pizza
Pizza is my favourite food, must be topped with cheese, pineapple, ham and anchovies to be the ultimate pizza for me.

Television
Yes that idiot box in the corner. I couldn't live without my Simpsons and Sky News, plus those repeats of Friends never go amiss.

Full cooked English breakfast
Although I rarely have a full cooked breakfast due to the fact I never have the time to cook it, it still is my favourite breakfast food when I have it. Topped with mushrooms and bacon. Just I hate having to clean up afterwards.

Credit Card
Yes those evil things that get people into debt. I buy a lot of stuff online so need to use plastic. The thing is using a credit card also gets you protection from those nasty online thieves.

Iron plus Ironing Board
A man who likes ironing! Yes that is rare :-). I have to have my uniform neat, tidy and the creases have to be razor sharp. The iron helps with this and of course the ironing board as well.

Chocolate
After a quick 'innocent' snack during the day? Look no further then Cadburys Dairy Milk. I can manage a 200g bar all to myself in one day! Plus once again it contains Caffeine.

Caffeine
And if you haven't already got the hint above, I can't manage a week without my Caffeine intake. I know I am probably addicted to this stuff, but it just wakes me up and makes me more alert. Although the good news for everyone else apart from me is that Pro Plus is banned on all ships at sea for safety reasons!

And of course there are the usual things, such as food, a house, money, water, electric and gas to add to the above.

Pictures of 10 Things You Couldn't Live Without
10 Things You Couldn't Live Without Picture 2680584 tb
Dairy Milk

Write your own review Report a problem with this review’s content

retireduser 06.06.2009 15:34

Interesting read. ^_^

marymoose99 01.11.2007 08:11

Please come and iron for me....please?

gizmogizmo 24.10.2007 22:36

you should be flying after all that caffeine!!!