Home > Ciao Café > Members' Picks > 10 Worst Foods > Reviews

MRS.CANADA

Member since:09.09.2002

YuCkY

21.09.2002 (26.09.2002)

Advantages:
Please read my review

Disadvantages:
Please read my review

Recommendable No:

2. CaptainKidd
  3. shewhosmiles
not helpful by (3%):
  1. Alexcalway

If you could see me you would know I love to eat. Next to writing, eating is my passion. I love to eat most foods but there are a few I would not eat.

1) I won't eat any wild meat such as Moose, Deer, Goose or Duck or most things made from a Pig. I do like to Veal, Beef, Chicken, Ostrich, Turkey and please don't tell but I love Bacon.

2) I won't eat Snakes, Slugs, Dolphin, Whales or Turtles, (I loved to eat Turtle meat until I learned they cried before they were killed). I like to eat Snails and Alligator meat.

3) I won't eat Liver, Tongue or Brains.

I love Sweet Breads, "Derma", (the skin of the Chicken that is cleaned and stuffed with bread dressing) and "Kishka", (the intestines that must be perfectly cleaned before you stuff them with corn meal).

4) I won't eat Clams, Mussels or Shrimp. I know my Religion says I shouldn't eat Crab, Lobster or Shallops but I do and they are wonderful.

5) I won't eat any Sour or Salty Licorice or Candy with most nuts. I will eat any other Candy. In fact Candy it the thing I like to eat the best.

7) I don't like Peanuts, Walnuts or Pecans. I do love to eat Almonds, Cashews, Macadamia Nuts, Pine Nuts and Pistachios.

8)I love Potato Chips but none that taste like vinegar, beef or pork.

9) I love all Vegetable, (fresh, frozen, canned or made into juice), but I won't eat Broccoli.

10) I love Fruit, (fresh, dried, frozen, canned or made into juice). I won't eat Bread Fruit or Grapefruit.

So that’s the list of food I like to eat and the ones I don't enjoy.

OOOoooops I forgot I don't like home made Cream of Asparagus Soup, (loved the canned one though).

I'll end with a quote by President John Kennedy's Mother Rose who said on here 100th Birthday, "I'm like old wine. They don't bring me out very often, but I'm well preserved."

I hope you weren't with my list.

LL

Write your own review Report a problem with this review’s content

lindyberry 23.10.2002 06:29

A lovely read

TheChocolateLady 29.09.2002 14:29

My list would include Lima Beans, broad beans, lentils and liver.

Ladywell1 25.09.2002 01:34

Hi thanks for your op. I like bacon to, but say no to pork chops. I have not given much thought on the foods that I do not like but think it was a good op. Thanks Jenn.