1st Time School of Motoring, Plumstead

1st Time School of Motoring, Plumstead

264a Plumstead High Street, Plumstead, London SE18 1JN

Review of "1st Time School of Motoring, Plumstead"

published 09/03/2011 | axcel_rk
Member since : 09/03/2011
Pro cheapest deals, easy booking a lesson and friendly instructors
Cons none
Quality of tuition
Quality of Cars
Customer & service support

"1st Time driving passed first time"

I am really glad I have chosen 1st Time driving school, read good reviews about this motoring school, so when I gave them a call they where friendly and found a slot for me quite quickly. I passed my practical test without a problem from first time. I’ve gained brilliant driving experience and more confidence (especially when I needed the most - before exam). At the end of each the lessons I was given feedback and techniques on how could I improve my self for next lesson and overall. Mainly drove locally getting familiar to the roads and got through all sorts of situatios situations.
Anyone who is looking forward doing they test I would definitely recommend my instructor John. He is very friendly and knows what needs to be done and how to prepare you for the test.

I am also looking forward doing Pass Plus course with them

• TheHairyGodmother published 10/03/2011
    Sorry for the low rating but there is not enough information or opinion in this review to make it helpful from the point of view of a consumer looking at making a purchase. If you update please leave a message in my guestbook and I will return to re-rate.