365electrical.com

Home & Garden

Review of "365electrical.com"

published 30/08/2006 | living9
Member since : 30/08/2006
Pro They have a wide assortment of goods in stock. Friendly and helpful customer service. Answers the phone quickly.
Cons Had to ask for a statement.
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"Thoroughly recommend 365electrical.com"

Left ordering the white goods for my kitchen to the last moment and wasn't able to wait for the lead time of 14 working days that other internet companies were stipulating. Rang 365 and told the lady who answered, Kelly, my dilemma. 'I wanted the white goods NOW'!.

I had done a lot of price comparision some weeks previously and I knew 365 were amongst the most competitive but would have preferred to buy more locally (ie London and environs).

She said, 'tell me what you want and I will check the prices for you and see if they are in stock'. I could have done this over the website but it would have taken me hours of time.
Circa 40 minutes later she called back and within 20 minutes we had checked, rechecked, ordered and paid for my goods to be delivered within a week. I then got a further call to give the date of delivery and time frame (believe it was am/pm.

On the day, as promised, the big van rolled into my street. 2 helpful guys (free delivery as I had spend £1699 approx.) and good delivered to my front room.

A slight bash on the side of the fridge freezer (which was to be fully integrated elicited a £25 refund which I put towards the admin free of £50 for the removal of the double oven (my fault) and the redelivery of the single over. Also I cancelled a chimney hob after a week (the one I wanted wasn't in stock and my builder procured one for me) and a refund promptly showed up on my statement.

All in all I am very pleased with the purchase and Kelly was cheerfula nd professional throughout. Nearly 2 months later I rang for a statement and she has just sent it via e-mail. So, perhaps I was lucky but I certainly would recommend 365 to any buyer.

• Victoria99 published 28/04/2008
    I am so please your experience was a good one. Sadly I cannot say the same.
  • HighPriestess published 21/11/2007
    Maybe I'm getting old and cynical, but it seems strange to me that a company who had nothing but really bad reviews, now have two glowing reviews from new members who have not reviewed any other company or product! Some in-house reviewing perhaps...
  • SWaudby published 10/11/2006
    At least someone is happy with 365electrical..... Perhaps their service is improving.