3 ThreePay Pay As You Go

3 ThreePay Pay As You Go

Review of "3 ThreePay Pay As You Go"

published 05/06/2007 | anthonychan07
Member since : 20/02/2007
Pro None whatsoever!
Cons Rude, impolite, sycastic customer service.

"(3 Mobile) Three - Worst Customer Service...Ever!"

Having been a customer with T-Mobile and Orange for the past 5 years I considered a change and decided to try Three’s services. I though call centres in India were bad enough, yet they are nothing compared to agents in Glasgow – rude, arrogant and sycastic. And that’s their sales team, I dread to think how bad their after sales service is.

My misery started when I attempted to sign up everything was going fine, they then tell me that I failed the credit history check and that I should contact Expedian or Equifax. I had to then fork out £30 on a credit history, after reviewing the report I was relieved to see that I have an excellent credit rating. I then contacted Equifax to verify this, I explained that Three Network made a check on this which I failed. But according to Equifax no company has done a credit check on me during the last 4 months – the Equifax rep also informed me that based on her own judgment my credit rating is in good standing orders with no problems what so ever, I scored highly on all relevant fields.

I the contacted Three again, after giving my reference number, name, address and date of birth they could not even locate my record. The sales rep then quipped ‘…listen your records no here, there is nothing I can do about it, is there anything else that I can help you with?’. I responded, ‘..Hold on what has happened to the order that I have placed, she responded ‘Sir your no listening, like I said, LIKE I SAID your records no available, if you have a problem then write to our head office..’.

Overall, I am not a Three customer and came extremely close to 18 months imprisonment to their shockingly poor service. A sales department of all businesses is supposed to be polite, helpful and courteous yet Three’s agents in Glasgow are clearly worse then the agents in India!
If you decide to sign up to Three brace yourself for an appalling service!

• Beaker66 published 11/02/2008
    Interesting review though could have done with a bit more detail. However the category is Pay As You Go and you seem to be talking about Contract. If I'm wrong let me know and I'll rerate. Rich
  • blankfrank published 11/08/2007
    I've had both PAYG and monthly accouints with them and I stll think they are the WORST network ever, no contest...
  • TheHairyGodmother published 10/06/2007
    sorry for the low rating but this review is crying out for loads and loads more information. Have a look around at similar reviews to see what is required and if you update, please do not hesitate to drop me a line in my guestbook and i will happily come back and re-rate :o)

Product Information : 3 ThreePay Pay As You Go