3 (Three mobile)

3 (Three mobile)

Review of "3 (Three mobile)"

published 27/08/2004 | codypedley
Customer service quality
Customer service waiting times
Tariffs & Charges
Accuracy of charges

"How to complain about the 3 mobile network"

Guys, I URGE anyone who has already made a complaint with 3 (that they haven't bothered to deal with!) to go to www.otelo.co.uk
As long as you have already made a complaint to 3 and they have ignored you etc, they will carry out a full investigation. Fill in the complaints form online and send it to them - with any luck, we can get this SHITE network shut down for good!

Please email me if you get somewhere with it! audiogel@hotmail.com

also please email me to tell me if you have complained, i'd love to know how many people are actually complaining!

Cody :-)

I won't even get started on the ridiculous way in which they have treated me! Their customer service is an absolute shambles.

• Zedex published 28/01/2005
    Thanks ever so much - I'll be complaining about complaints to 3 using your handy link. Useless company.
  • ray52 published 27/08/2004
    Hi and a warm welcome to ciao. A fair first review. I hope you enjoy the ciao experience. Ray.
  • helpa4eva published 27/08/2004
    Welcome to ciao! Never used 3, and from this op i never will! Cheers!. Kenneth.

Product Information : 3 (Three mobile)

Listed on Ciao since: 01/06/2003