3 (Three mobile)

3 (Three mobile)

Review of "3 (Three mobile)"

published 18/05/2012 | Mike.Bowler
Member since : 18/05/2012
Pro Cheap
Cons You get what you pay for
Coverage & reception
Customer service quality
Customer service waiting times
Tariffs & Charges
Accuracy of charges

"Your time is worth nothing"

I signed up with Three over a year ago because the deal just seemed unbeatable, I couldn't believe what they were offering for the contract price, I was hooked... Then I realised why it was so cheap. After 11 months my phone (HTC Wildfire on a 24 month contract) developed a fault with the touch screen, after sending the phone back and forward, numerous phone calls and 4 weeks without my phone, the issue was still not resolved; Three promised to call me back after the repair to see if my issue was resolved, but they never did. So, for 7 months I used a friends phone as I had given up on Three, but my friend then needed the phone back, so I sent my wildfire back in for repair...
Two weeks ago my charcoal grey wildfire came back looking a bit different, it was red! Somehow, the clowns in their repairs department managed to put a red front on my grey phone, but of course, I still have the grey back cover! Three's solution: to offer me 5 pounds to get a red back cover to match their mistake! Firstly, I can't even find a red back cover for less than 9 pounds, and secondly I didn't want a red phone in the first place!
Now the best they can offer me is to send me a red back cover and give 10 pounds credit as compensation. After all the hours I have spend on the phone to various members of their team, being messed around by incompetent staff and by being promised phone calls that never happened, that is all they can give me for a phone that I now don't want because of their mistake. Your time really is worth nothing to this company. For anyone considering buying a phone from Three, please think again, they don't deserve your time or your money.

Product Information : 3 (Three mobile)

Listed on Ciao since: 01/06/2003