3 VideoTalk 1000 12 Month

3 VideoTalk 1000 12 Month

Review of "3 VideoTalk 1000 12 Month"

published 14/03/2008 | Jac8351
Member since : 29/10/2005
Pro Good range of cheap tariffs and wide choice of mobile phones
Cons poor customer service

"3 Mobile"

I was with 3 mobile for 2 years. Although the tariffs offered by the company are reasonable, I found the signal was poorer that other networks. On a plus they offer a wide range of mobile phones for you to choose from.
On several occassions I was charged for games which I had never purchased. I tried to contact the company by phone and was unable to speak to anyone who was willing to help me. Finally I had to write into the company and then I was reimburse. This refund appeared on my statement with no apology or explanation.
When I took the decision to end my contract, I was spoken to by a very rude chap who after keeping me on the line for approxmately 60 minutes in order for me to pay to unlock my phone, he told me to 'Have a nice life!' before cutting off the call. There was no other reason for this, I had not been rude to him but told him that I thought the customer service I had received had been poor and not to my required standard.
Not recommended.

• gregowen published 14/03/2008
    luckily i have not had any bad experiences with 3.

Product Information : 3 VideoTalk 1000 12 Month