3 VideoTalk 500 12 Month

3 VideoTalk 500 12 Month

Review of "3 VideoTalk 500 12 Month"

published 05/08/2007 | strow
Member since : 25/09/2006
Pro Excellent Coverage - Value for money
Cons None that I can think of (after 10 months with them)

"Threesy does it - Three is here to stay"

Don\'t believe the bad things people say about Three - I was put off for years but I am so glad that I finally switched over.

When three first launched in the UK, there were limited handsets and people generally were not ready to embrace the next generation of mobile technology. Nowadays, the majority of new phones are superb and are ideal for video calls and browsing the internet on.

The coverage of the three network is exceptional and I have been to many places where I have had phone coverage with three but not with my Orange work mobile phone.

By going directly into a three store I received half price line rental and double minutes and texts for 10 months, not bad when you consider that it is a 12 month contract - Oh and I also received a free phone with a built in Sat Nav programme, so popping into a three store is definitely worthwhile

The phone coverageis excellent and I have never lost a signal yet - the other type of signal it use is for the GPRS thingymebob - again coverage is excellent and the only times I have lost coverage is when travelling on a train to work.

So what do you get for your money?

500 anytime any network voice call minutes per month
50 video call minutes per month
500 texts per month
Excellent Network coverage
Excellent Internet and video services
They also credit your account with £5 which you can use to download games, music or videos

I heartily recommend three and their tarrifs to everyone - their tarrifs are hard to beat!!

• Expired-Account published 05/08/2007
    My boyfriend is on 3 and he thinks its great, helpful review though this would improve with more info

Product Information : 3 VideoTalk 500 12 Month