5 Star Office Waste Bin

5 Star Office Waste Bin

Made from high grade polypropylene. Diameter x Height: 304x254mm. Capacity: 14 litres. Black.

Review of "5 Star Office Waste Bin"

published 31/03/2015 | bexx0907
Member since : 23/06/2009
Many thanks for all the R/R/C's, all much appreciated! Try to ensure I return the favour for all, but if I do miss you then give me a shout so I can get onto it!
Pro Good quality, holds a lot
Cons None really
Level of Energy Saving
Ease of Use

"5 Star Waste Bin"

As I have mentioned in many previous reviews, at work we nearly always use the 5 star range of stationery supplies as it is the cheapest range provided by our stationery supplier and it is also good quality, and all 5 of us in our office own a waste paper bin from this range.

This is a bog standard plastic bin that is available in a few different colours and we have a range of red, blue, grey and black bins in our office. I personally chose the red one to brighten my desk up a bit.

These bins are fully made of plastic, but considering they are from a cheap and basic stationery range, they are actually very good quality.

Although plastic, they don’t look or feel cheap and flimsy and you know they will hold any weight well. With them being plastic, they are nice and easy to keep clean too. I am not sure what we pay for these as a company, but I looked up the price of these bins for the purpose of this review and they retail at around £5.00, which is pretty good value for money in my opinion.

The bins hold up to 14 litres which is more than sufficient for general office use and they are lightweight to carry too which is handy for when you need to empty them.

Overall, for general office use these are great bins. I personally wouldn’t use them for home use as they are pretty plain and ugly but for throwing bits and pieces away at work, these are great bins that sit nicely under the desk. I personally feel these are really good value for money and so therefore they come with a recommendation from me.

• eve6kicksass published 01/04/2015