5 Star Office Waste Bin

5 Star Office Waste Bin

Made from high grade polypropylene. Diameter x Height: 304x254mm. Capacity: 14 litres. Black.

Review of "5 Star Office Waste Bin"

published 10/11/2017 | xd-o-n-z-x
Member since : 13/02/2014
After almost a year off, I'm back!! Looking forward to reading all of your reviews - thank you for all the rates - very much appreciated!! :)
Pro does the job!
Cons none :)
Level of Energy Saving
Ease of Use

"~ * Brilliant Bin * ~"

I work as an office manager and so it is my job to take care of the products that we buy for the office. We like the 5 Star brand as whilst it is one of the cheapest brands, the products are always of excellent quality. We needed a bin for our meeting room and so I had a look at what was on offer and came across this bin. The bin is currently available to buy from Amazon for a price of £4.13 which I think is great value for money.

This bin is black in colour and so looks professional as it doesn’t stand out too much, yet is noticeable enough for people to use when they are in a meeting. Other colours are available – white, red or blue, however black was the best option for us – also it doesn’t show the dirt either as much a white bin would.

We keep ours under the little tea and coffee table in the meeting room and so it gets used for coffee cups, paper or tea bags etc. We always line ours with plastic bin liners which means that it is easy to keep clean. We haven’t had to clean it yet as the bags protect the bin itself, however being plastic I would imagine that it would be very easy to clean with a damp cloth.

The bin is strong and sturdy and so is ideal for both paper or liquid (empty coffee cups with little dribbles left in them etc). I know I’ve dropped it myself (e.g knocking it off the table when emptying it etc) – and yet it is still in one piece and hasn’t cracked or anything which is good.

To be honest, our meeting room only gets used a few times a week and so the bin is ideal size for us, as some days it may not get used at all. So for us it is an ideal size as it means that we only have to empty once a week or so. This bin is suitable for both office and home (and anywhere else that requires a small bin really)

I would definitely recommend this bin – it’s strong, sturdy, is a good size and does the job perfectly.

Thanks for reading!
November 2017
xd-o-n-z-x

• CGholy published 16/11/2017
    welcome back from me too.
  • ryeb published 13/11/2017