Review of "AEG-Electrolux F 35085 VI"

published 11/06/2007 | traveller10
Member since : 18/04/2007
Pro Quiet & good cleaner
Cons Cost
Performance
User's Manual
Cleaning & Maintenance

"AEG ELECTROLUX F35085 VI - DISHY DISHWASHER !!!!"

Hi all, hope you enjoy my review on this item. I would appreciate your rating on the review and any comments you may have.

Ok, where to start ?

*********APPEARENCE*********
I love the fact that this item is fully intergrated. This means that it is totally covered with a full height cabinet door and the controls are on the top edge. The door that covers the dishwasher is the same as my kitchen cupboards and you have no idea that it is in the kitchen.

********PRICE**********
I paid £434.00 for this product and got a Free 2 year Parts and Labour Guarantee. I feel this is a good deal for the product, but you can get alot cheaper dishwashers if this is more than your budget, that are very good ad well. I was happy to pay a bit more to get a fully intergrated product.

*********ENERGY EFFICIENCY*******
I thought I would say that this dishwasher comes with an "A" class grade with regards to efficency. I was very concious about the enery grade when I was looking at products. Grade A is the best you can get. (so I am doing my bit for the enviroment).

**********FEATURES*********
Ok, now for the really important stuff, "what can it do?".
Wel I have to say firstly that it really does live up to the "A" class grade it has been given for Cleaning & Drying performance. I really could not say anything negative about this at all, very pleased.
I really like the fact that it comes with 12 place settings. A major plus for me (and I believe anybody) with a product that is in your kitchen is the noise level. This dishwashher is super and is very quiet when it is in use. No need to turn the TV volume up !!!
The display is a nice LED display. Obviously this doesn't effect performance but I do like the appearance it gives, very modern looking. But it does have a few push button functions - Programme Selection & Delayed Start.
I love the fact that the baskets are height adjustable so it really doesn't matter what size of plates or glasses you have, they all fit, super. Also it has foldable plate supports.
A few of the other points that I really like and think you should know about are the Condenser Drying, the Aqua-Control & the 10 level electronically set water softener .
Finally a plus for me is the End of Cycle Buzzer which is absolutely great, as it means that I can easily hear when it is finished. I have a very loud 5 year old so this is a goog function for me.

***********DIMENSIONS**********
I am putting this in as I do think that you should know this as you need to make sure you have a big enough unit space. Dimensions are H:82 cm x W:59.6 cm x D:54.6 cm

*************OVERALL**************
I have to say that overall I am very happy with this dishasher and do fell that I have made a good decision to buy it. If you do purchase this item do check around first for the best deal. But whatever price you pay I really don't think you will be disappointed.

I hope this has helped you with your decision and please leave a rating based on your opinion of this review.

NOTE - PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ SOME OF MY OTHER REVIEWS.

• Wisegirl published 16/10/2008
    Thanks a great review...i have one of these on order for my new kkitchen.
  • sifair published 11/06/2007