APC USB Mobile Phone Charger Battery charger (CUSBER1I)

APC USB Mobile Phone Charger Battery charger (CUSBER1I)

Review of "APC USB Mobile Phone Charger Battery charger (CUSBER1I)"

published 18/08/2004 | lesleyanne18
Member since : 07/07/2003
My Name is Lesleyanne - As you guessed from my chosen username. I may not respond to your reviews right away as i can not always get online BUT i will - So please be patient :) Anything else you wanna no mge me.
Pro very handy for travelling & cheap
Cons none what so ever!!
Reliability
Ease of Use

"APC USB Mobile Phone Charger"

WHAT IS THIS GADGET???

This handy little gadget is rated 9/10 in many stores

REVIEW!!!

When Travelling with alot of technology you must always try and remember all those chargers and gadgets for it all, which in full can take up alot of time, and space.

HOW IT WORKS
Because of all this hassel , APC company have developed a new specific charger to save it all, its basically a charger that plugs into a spare USB socket and then drains the power to charge your mobile phone.

One end plugs into a spare USB socket the other into the phone.
It has been tested using various mobiles brands such as nokia, Ericsson, Alcatel, Motorola, Siemens and Panasonic.

PRICE DETAILS

IT COSTS £10 TO BUY IN SHOPS

WHAT I THINK OF THIS PRODUCT????

I have bought this phone charger and i have found it very easy to use,no software or driver is requireed, which makes it easier to understand, as someone who doesnt no alot about computers will not need to install any software.
as i mentioned before it is very handy if you are going on holiday and dont wana carry all those chargers

i would highly reccommend this item to any buyer

9/10

• trevorbrock published 15/05/2005
    Could be useful - Trevor
  • COOOEEE published 19/08/2004
    A product I haven't seen before but very interesting and sounds idiot proof to use so could invest in one in the future. Fionaxx
  • lilro published 18/08/2004
    looks like a good gadget hope you will rate my reviews

Product Information : APC USB Mobile Phone Charger Battery charger (CUSBER1I)

Just connect and charge your mobile phone through any USB port! APC's USB Mobile Phone Charger eliminates the need for bulky transformers or power adapters while you travel.

Product Description: APC USB Mobile Phone Charger battery charger

Product Type: Battery charger

Weight: 0.1 kg

Localisation: Argentina, Colombia, Venezuela, Canada, Chile, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Bolivia, Uruguay, Peru, Paraguay, Ecuador, Honduras, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Salvador, Panama, Nicaragua, Dominican Republic, Trinidad, Jamaica, Netherlands Antilles, Brazil, United States

Voltage Provided: 5 V, 8 V

Compatible Mobile Devices: Ericsson T28, Ericsson T18, Ericsson R320, Ericsson A2618, Ericsson R380

Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years warranty

Designed For: Ericsson A2218z, R300d, R300LX, R300z, R320, R380, T28 World, T28z, T39m, T68; Sony Ericsson K500i, K700i, P800, P900, P910a, P910i, S700i, S710, T200, T226, T237, T300, T306, T310, T316, T600, T608, T60d, T610, T616, T61c, T61d, T61z, T62u, T637, T68i, T68m, Z200, Z500a, Z600

General

MPN: CUSBER1I, CUSBMT1I, CUSBAL1I, CUSBSE1I, CUSBNK1I, CUSBNE1I, CUSBNK2I, CUSBPS1I, CUSBNK3I, CUSBMT2I, CUSBSE2I, CUSBMT2, CUSBSS1, CUSBNK3, CUSBSE2

Product Type: Battery charger

Manufacturer Warranty

Service & Support: 2 years warranty

Service & Support Details: Limited warranty - 2 years

Compatibility Information

Designed For: Ericsson A2218z, R300d, R300LX, R300z, R320, R380, T28 World, T28z, T39m, T68 ¦ Sony Ericsson K500i, K700i, P800, P900, P910a, P910i, S700i, S710, T200, T226, T237, T300, T306, T310, T316, T600, T608, T60d, T610, T616, T61c, T61d, T61z, T62u, T637, T68i, T68m, Z200, Z500a, Z600

Listed on Ciao since: 16/01/2004