ASDA Easy Iron Tumble Dryer Sheets Ylang & Jasmine

ASDA Easy Iron Tumble Dryer Sheets Ylang & Jasmine

Dryer Sheets

Review of "ASDA Easy Iron Tumble Dryer Sheets Ylang & Jasmine"

published 20/11/2012 | Spottydog11
Member since : 07/09/2007
Reviews : 1977
Pro Nice smell, works well
Cons None
Do you need to use much for each clean?
Irritable to skin?
Longlasting effects?

"Asda tumble dryer sheets"

We have recently started shopping in Asda. Like everyone we are feeling the economic pinch and cannot really justify doing our weekly grocery shop in Sainsbury's anymore. I had heard great things about Asda for a long time and then when we had a new one open fairly near to our house we started shopping there.

One of the products I like to use in my washing machine/integrated dryer is tumble dryer sheets which work really well for me as I like my washing to smell nice and fresh and clean. I don't think that clothes come out as nice as if they do when you add a tumble drying sheet into the machine before you dry. I had been using the Sainsbury's own brand so it went without saying that I would try the Asda own brand as they are less than half the price of Bounce sheets which definitely saves on the weekly shop.

Asda say that these sheets freshen and fragrance and that they make ironing easier. The sheets are fragranced with something called Moonflower and Ylang. The smell is fresh and flowery in my opinion. You can tell that these sheets have a smell and if you rub them between your fingers you can tell that they do have a texture to them. They are quite strong when you smell them on their own but once you have added them to your dryer and dried your clothes with them the smell is definitely more subtle and subdued. They are made of polyester.

The sheets help to protect your clothes from creasing, static and loss of freshness and so by reducing the creasing it makes items easier to iron too. I never really have any static on my clothes so I would say that these sheets work well and my clothes are nice to iron too.

The sheets are easy to use as you just pull one out of the little box they come in and pop it on top of your wet washed clothes. These sheets leave my laundry nice and fresh too with just a hint of fragrance which is nice, I don't like it when my clothes have an overpowering smell of washing fabric type smells but this is really subtle and fresh.

A pack of 40 costs just £0.92 meaning that each sheet costs just 2.3p which is so cheap per wash. I buy two packs at a time which will last me for nearly two months so it's very good value.

All in all, a good cheap product to add to your drying that works well.

• chrisandmark_is_here published 20/11/2012
    I'm using these at the moment, the smell is gorgeous! x
  • pinky50 published 20/11/2012
    I'd like to try these, thanks hun x