ASDA Mobile PAYG

ASDA Mobile PAYG

Review of "ASDA Mobile PAYG"

published 03/02/2011 | Kelvinl
Member since : 03/02/2011
Pro The cheapest I can find, unlimited mobile internet and txts with 250 minutes for £10.
Cons You need your own phone.
not rated
Line Quality
Customer service quality
Customer service waiting times
Tariffs & Charges
Accuracy of Charges

"Better than Asda payg...."

ASDA offer a great package with cheap calls and texts, but I think I've actually found a cheaper pay as you go deal. The calls are still 8p and texts 4p, but MMS is 9p cheaper and you get Unlimited mobile internet usage with no Fair usage Policy, so you don't get charged all those extra 20p per MB. You also get unlimited texts, with free same network calls for 3 months every time you top-up with £10. So each month now my bill is only £10, which gives me 250 minutes, unlimited texts and unlimited mobile internet, and of course free same network calls.

Light mobile users also have the option of simply paying for their monthly calls and texts out of their credit, so my wifes bill is less than £1 a month, which is truly remarkable nowadays, even though she's on it all the time, we make use of the free same network calls and texts all the time.

Asda also charge you £5 for their pay as you go sim, whilst my new network offer you £5 free credit through its members.

My new network runs on the O2 Network in the UK and for their info on prices and tariffs and also a free sim with £5 free credit see https://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/kelvinlewis

not rated

• TheHairyGodmother published 04/02/2011
    as below
  • CPTDANIELS published 03/02/2011
    As below
  • Soho_Black published 03/02/2011
    As below. Also, referral links are against the terms and conditions of your account.

Product Information : ASDA Mobile PAYG