ASDA Shades Moist Bathroom Tissue with Aloe Vera

ASDA Shades Moist Bathroom Tissue with Aloe Vera

Toilet Tissue

Review of "ASDA Shades Moist Bathroom Tissue with Aloe Vera"

published 05/10/2012 | emmad5689
Member since : 12/02/2011
Thank you all for my E ratings it is appreciated xx
Pro Soft, moist, good price
Cons None

"So my daughter can be a big girl"

My daughter is 5 years old and has had bowel problems for the past 2 years because of which sometimes she gets in a little bit of a mess when she uses the toilet. I had been letting her use baby wipes but then my Dad informed me that the drains were getting blocked with them so I bought her some of these.

This particular product is sold by Asda but you can buy similar in many places, a pack contains 40 wipes and they cost 79p per packet which I don’t think is bad value as she only uses them when she opens her bowels. You can buy a normal fragrance pack which is what I buy or a sensitive pack.

The product comes in a blue plastic packet like a packet of baby wipes, it has a white plastic topper on the packet with a flip top lid where you get the wipes out of making it easy for my daughter to do herself.

The wipes are just like baby wipes inside, they are slightly rectangular and white in colour, the wipes feel soft to the touch and they are moist at the top and get more moist the further down the pack you go but are never too wet. Each wipes that is pulled out of the pack lifts the next wipe up so they are easy to get out of the packet and they do come out one at a time which prevents over usage.

The wipes smell nice and are scented with aloe vera, they are gentle on the skin and they are moist enough to do the job in hand. The best thing about these wipes is they allow my daughter to be independent and make her feel she’s a big girl. They are well priced and easy to use so I rate them 5 out of 5.