A-Z for Members Challenges

A-Z for Members Challenges

Review of "A-Z for Members Challenges"

published 03/12/2004 | tom099
Member since : 03/12/2004
Satisfactory
Pro Good review - readi t!!
Cons Nothing!!!

"A-Z of Alphabet Spaghetti"

Alphabet Spathetti is yummy, we all know that! But you may be wondering why our youth are so juvinile...it's because the only letter missing from alphabet spagetti are M O R A L S, yes that's right, they've taken them out.

Are kids are being taught whats right and wrong not from their parent, not from there teachers at school, but from TELEVISION and other commerical things like alphabet spaghetti.

You may laugh at this review, but in the end you'll know I'm right. Our children need to be taught whats right, and together we can achieve this!

So come brothers and sisters and every little one, and protest with me outside the Alphabet Spaghetti Production Palnt in Oksaha, Idaho. Together we will march!!

• gizmogizmo published 09/05/2007
    well for your first i'm trying to be kind... but bleedin hell!!!? what ?
  • splodgeybob published 21/04/2007
    I wonder what the monopolies commission said!
  • Dogbert published 21/04/2007
    More concerning than the lack of MORALS is that it seems Idaho is controlling the world production of Alphabet Spaghetti! I am on the phone to the monopolies commission as I type, we get to the bottom of this!!

Product Information : A-Z for Members Challenges