Absolute Aromas Lavender Himalayan Bath Salt

Absolute Aromas Lavender Himalayan Bath Salt

Bath Salt

Review of "Absolute Aromas Lavender Himalayan Bath Salt"

published 23/02/2017 | mollymoo818
Member since : 12/07/2014
Life has kept me away but going to try and spend more time reading and reviewing.
Pro Relaxes, makes skin soft and smells amazing
Cons makes bath messy
Does it smell good?

"Relaxing bath salts"

Relaxing bath salts

Lavender is my number one fragrance for relaxing. There is something about it which just immediately relaxes and revives me and I love nothing more than lighting a candle and having a little bit of me time with a nice bath and some nice lavender products.

I love soaking in the tub and am a big fan of bath salts and when I saw these bath salts that contained lavender I knew that I had to try them.

The bath salts cost me £4.50 for a jar. The jar contains 290g of bath salts which isn’t a huge amount but you don’t need to use too much of the salts so the jar will last a few baths.

The bath salts contain Himalayan salt and lavender oil. I love how pretty the salts look before you put them in the bath and they look nice on the bathroom shelf. The salts smell gorgeous even before they have been put in the bath.

To use the salts you just pour a capful of the salts under hot running water but I like to use two capfuls of the salts because I just think one capful is just a bit stingy.

The salts melt in the hot water and the smell intensifies in the steam and smells beautiful. The lavender smell is strong and a really nice natural lavender smell. I hate artificial lavender smells but this smells more natural and is perfect for that really relaxing feel. Once I get in the bath the I just relax and let the smell wash over me and it is just so relaxing and really helps me unwind and forget about everything else that might be going on.

The salts themselves are nice for my skin. They have detoxifying properties and my skin feels nice after soaking myself in the bath. They don’t cause my skin to itch whilst lying in the water and when I get out of the bath my skin feels super soft.

The only problem with these salts is that they do leave a residue on the bath after using them so you do need to wash the bath properly every time that you use them. That and I just wish that the jar was larger. Other than that though these are great bath salts. Not only do they leave skin feeling amazing but they also leave you feeling perfectly relaxed and are perfect if you want to treat yourself after a long stressful day.

• raspberry_ripple published 09/03/2017
    Vh =)
  • Secre published 03/03/2017
    vh
  • 1st2thebar published 27/02/2017
    Decent piece.

offers "Absolute Aromas Lavender Himalayan Bath Salt"