Review of "Adams song - Blink 182"

published 23/10/2017 | Jasicam
Member since : 23/10/2017
Pro Nice product,
Cons All is ok
Originality
Quality and consistency of tracks
Cover / Inlay Design and Content
Lyrics

"Adams Song"

I think this is a great song. All of my family member sing this song. The melody is very meaningful. The lyrics are very interesting and heart-warming.The lyrics are interesting and meaningful with some punchy phrases. Instrumentally, the song has a rich, full accompaniment that complements the vocal track perfectly. Great guitar solo too, although I think a grittier tone would suit the dark mood of the song better. the singer has an attractive voice. Instrumentally the song rich high. I wish every success and commercial potential for this song. I think It will be success.
The performance quality is high throughout, both vocally and instrumentally. Overall, the song is distinctive and original, and I think it has strong commercial potential. I wish every success for this song. Thank you

• LiveMusicLoverLyn published 25/10/2017
    Much more analysis needed
  • NBCMad92 published 25/10/2017
    Welcome to Ciao. Adam's Song is based on a letter that a boy and written to his parents before he committed suicide. The letter was sent to Mark who then dedicated this song to it. Also this song came out in 1999, I think it's gained its success haha! Try aiming for at least 500 words in your reviews. :)
  • JasonJRogers published 24/10/2017