Addison Lee Taxis

Addison Lee Taxis

Review of "Addison Lee Taxis"

published 01/06/2009 | singladies
Member since : 01/06/2009
Pro None
Cons They can't speak English and they don't know where they're going! Rude, late and overpriced.
Quality of Rooms
Customer service
Frequency of bus / buses
Speed

"Absolute amatuers! Never again."

Booked a cab from this bunch of shysters for 8am to get me to work for a 9am meeting, arrived 20 mins late, couldn't speak a word of English, had absolutely no idea where he was going then had the audacity to blame me for not showing him the way!

Then tried to charge me £25 for a fare that would usually cost me £12 in a black cab. Got to work 15 mins late for the meeting and got a complete bollocking off the MD!

I only booked these shysters because I didn't want to go to the main road and hope to flag a black cab down, I know what i'll be doing in future. Using the proffessionals and not this over hyped over priced bunch of total amatuers.
Totally shocking service run by idiots.

And don't believe those on here who work for this crap outfit, they're just after your money. You'll get a crap service from a crap outfit.

• fleurdelacour published 01/06/2009
    A concisre review, definitely won't use there.
  • thereddragon published 01/06/2009
    Sounds completely appalling - thanks for the warning!

Product Information : Addison Lee Taxis