Addison Lee Taxis

Addison Lee Taxis

Review of "Addison Lee Taxis"

published 11/06/2009 | ty8570
Customer service
Frequency of bus / buses
Speed

"Addison Lee"

I have travelled many times with AddLee, and on all occasions I have been thoroughly impressed by the proffesionalism and politeness of the drivers and customer service staff.

When I booked my taxi I received an e-mail on my Blackberry and then once a driver was allocated a text message. When my taxi was outside (on time - early infact) I received another text with the cars details and registration, and the drivers mobile number should I need to contact him.

I left my house and the driver was dressed in a shirt and tie and opened the door for me, which for a minicab was very unexpected. The driver was very polite and properly (also unusual for a minicab)

All the cars are either VW Sharans or Ford Galaxy MVP's - all under 2 years old and are all a sleek black colour and clean. Mercedes are also available at an extra cost.

The drivers always know where they are going and as there are no metres, unlike in black cabsshould you hit traffic, you will not ring up a huge charge - you only pay the pre agreed quote.

Overall, I enjoy travelling with Addison Lee and will be using them again.

>>>>> PLEASE NOTE: The specific criteria, quality of room etc dont apply >>>>>

• woyaonb published 11/06/2009
    nice,, thanks for your kindly sharing review, keep working
  • jesi published 11/06/2009
    How do you book in the first place? how competitive are their prices in the first place? where do they go and from where? . . . &#9829 jes &#9829

Product Information : Addison Lee Taxis