Addison Lee Taxis

Addison Lee Taxis

Review of "Addison Lee Taxis"

published 22/01/2013 | Casillas31
Member since : 22/01/2013
Pro Nothing
Cons Cowboy company, stay away from them.
Quality of Rooms
Customer service
Frequency of bus / buses
Speed

"Addison Lee - Cowboy cabs"

We ordered one taxi with 4 drop off to: Chiswick, Ruislip, Edgware and Watford. We were told that it will cost £117.
The next day the person who would have gone to Edgware said that the best is to get 2 cabs because she is a bit more north than west and she would spend around 2 hours in the cab before she gets home. We modified the order and were told that in that case the cost is about £15 cheaper. Great we thought. No written confirmation arrived, no invoice was sent.

Before we left the party the person who would have gone to Watford did not come at the end but we had space so we got someone else who was going to Chiswick as well, to share the cab with us.
So at the end we had 1 cab going to Edgware and 1 cab going to Chiswick (2 drop off) and Ruislip.

Addison Lee did not just reduce the cost of the fare with £15 as discussed on the phone but still charged me £117 which I believe is overpriced and not fair as they did not need to go the same distance as in the original order.We ordered the cab for midnight but the cab driver arrived 15minutes earlier so later I was charged with £5 waiting time.
I had also been charged around 5 differnt costs against my credit card and around 5 different annulations have arrived based on my complaint. At one point they charged over £200. I advise everyone to keep away from them. The worst company ever. Overexpensive, bad customer service.

Product Information : Addison Lee Taxis