Addison Lee Taxis

Addison Lee Taxis

Review of "Addison Lee Taxis"

published 25/03/2013 | mummamia101
Member since : 25/03/2013
Pro None enough to make me use them again
Cons Massively out of pocket when they apply made up 'charges'
Quality of Rooms
Customer service
Frequency of bus / buses
Speed

"Do not use"

Trust me - they are sharks. 9 times of 10 you wont pay price originally quoted as they will apply charges here there and everywhere - and most of the time these are completely made up.

For example - the driver said he was waiting at the property for 10 minutes and so I incurred a waiting fee. I was actually waiting on the drive way for the taxi to arrive so how he could have been waiting I have no idea. I complained to Addison Lee customer service about this and they couldn't give a monkeys. They simply don't care! I don't have a car and was using Addison Lee a fair bit for business and pleasure but these sneaky additional charges that automatically come out of your bank account without your permission - was just too much and I will never ever use them again.

• JoePoirot published 25/03/2013
    Have to go along with this. The biggest shark I ever met drove for these people. I was once forced to pay way over the quote as otherwise i would have missed the plane. Blackmailers on wheels.

Product Information : Addison Lee Taxis