Adidas Copa Mundial Mens Football Boots

Adidas Copa Mundial Mens Football Boots

Review of "Adidas Copa Mundial Mens Football Boots"

published 06/02/2009 | cricketfan1
Member since : 06/02/2009
Pro Long lasting
Cons None
Style
Control

"The greatest boots ever?"

Probably the most popular boot of the last 20 years. If I had a pound for every person I saw wearing these boots then... I'd have quit Dooyoo a long time ago!

Looks
These boots have become iconic for their traditional plain and simple look. They are famous for being mostly black apart from adidas's signature three white stripes. They are made of high quality leather, allowing for brilliant control, I have been using copa's for my entire career and most have lasted me at least 2 years. The laces are plain and simple, no nifty flashy side of the boot supa doopa powerswerve lacing here, just good old straight lacing down the middle perfect for a battling central midfielder like myself... albeit much less battling in recent years. The boots are very easy to clean and dirt doesnt show up too much as the boots are mainly black, everyone knows the worst part of football is boot cleaning so I love these boots!

Studs
The studs are made of a good quality plastic/rubber compound. I have found them to be very hardwearing and they dont appear to wear down on concrete which can be a problem when you play at some of the grounds I play at. The studs allow me to keep my balance on most pitches although you may find if the pitch is very boggy it would be better to wear some metal studs which allow more grip.

Summary
For years these boots have offered me perfect fit and superb comfort, the Copa Mondial is an ideal boot for players of all levels. Sure they may not have the wow factor of your predators or the flair factor of your pink nike's but these boots sure are damn good.

offers "Adidas Copa Mundial Mens Football Boots"

Product Information : Adidas Copa Mundial Mens Football Boots

The most popular football boot of all time, the Copa Mundial features a rich leather upper and dual-density outsole that has set the standard for comfort on the pitch for decades. Upper: K-Leather for durability, lightness, glove-like fit. Lining: Synthetic: Inlay: EVA insole for comfort. Outsole: Direct injected outsole for optimised fit and comfort. Durable Firm Ground outsole for firm natural surfaces.

Long Name: Copa Mundial Mens Football Boots