Adidas Copa Mundial Mens Football Boots

Review of "Adidas Copa Mundial Mens Football Boots"

published 17/01/2011 | Ycfc9295
Member since : 15/01/2011
Pro Comfort, control, durability, value for money, all but soft ground wear,
Cons Tongue is a little big.
Style
Control

"Best Football boots ever made."

Adidas Copa Mundial Mens Football Boots

I have been playing the game I love Football since I was 4 years old, and for the past Seven Years have been playing for a Centre of Excellence for a pro club, and I have got to admitt these are the up there with the best boots I have ever had. You can't beat them. They are the comfiest boots I have worn, because of them been pure leather after a few times of wearing them they will eventually mould to the shape of your foot. This not only allows you to be playing football in comfy footwear allowing you to not be faffing in the middle of the game or training session because your feet are hurting, but to also be able to maximise your ability on the ball, with control, passing, and shooting. These boots are very light on the feet aswell meaning that you always have the leading edge on your opponent, making you stand out on the pitch and to be spotted very clearly by all the top clubs and managers. Nowadays alot of the time in the football season the weather can really effect where, when and how you train, due to the fact that alot of the grass pitches are unable to be played on. This is another very convincing reason why I bought my Copas, I can use them on the local Astroturf, 3G, and also just on normal grass pitches when it's hard ground, this I cannot do with normal metal studded boots, if I did so, I would definitely be risking injury and also many owners of the facilities wouldn't allow me to play on their pitches. Another thing I have noticed since these boots I have been wearing weekly for approximately a year, and are still in top condition. Now you could put that down to the pure fact of how I have treated them and where I have played in them? But not when nearly all the people I know who wear these boots are exactly the same. They are definitely worth there money, the place I got mine from were Prodirect.com and they were as high quality as anywhere else I know, so I would highly suggest it. One little thing I have found with my boots is that the tongue of the boots are quite big, but I dealt with this easily enough by just using the tape I also bought from the same website and just put a bit of tap on and that did the job.

• Ycfc9295 published 18/01/2011
    sorry, only just started on ciao, im still learning!
  • x-stcy-x published 17/01/2011
    as below
  • dynamicnurse published 17/01/2011
    I had to rate this down as it was hard to follow, it being all in one paragraph.

offers "Adidas Copa Mundial Mens Football Boots"

Product Information : Adidas Copa Mundial Mens Football Boots

The most popular football boot of all time, the Copa Mundial features a rich leather upper and dual-density outsole that has set the standard for comfort on the pitch for decades. Upper: K-Leather for durability, lightness, glove-like fit. Lining: Synthetic: Inlay: EVA insole for comfort. Outsole: Direct injected outsole for optimised fit and comfort. Durable Firm Ground outsole for firm natural surfaces.

Long Name: Copa Mundial Mens Football Boots