Adidas Copa Mundial Mens Football Boots

Adidas Copa Mundial Mens Football Boots

Review of "Adidas Copa Mundial Mens Football Boots"

published 19/02/2015 | rduffy08
Member since : 06/02/2015
I am a sales manager for a distribution company. I have a hectic weekday and weekend schedule as I am a keen golfer and football fanatic. As my schedule is using busy I find that internet shopping and browsing is my best method of grabbing bargain.
Pro stylish, comfortable, clean strike
Cons wear and tear
Style
Control

"Bringing Back the Old School"

As a keen footballer I am often tempted by new boots and the so called 'innovative' technology that is released every year by the big name brands, however I keep coming back to the Adidas Copa Mundial football boots. I have now been using this boot for the past four to five years at an average cost of around £74.99.

I have noticed that shopping for a boot you are familiar with is cheaper online, though I would not recommend experimenting buying boots online if you are not familiar with them. When buying a football boot it is often important to check out sizes as you need to take into account ankle supports and football socks. I am generally a size bigger than I take in a standard shoe.

Comfort :- The most important aspect of these boots for me is comfort. A game of football can have a painful effect on your feet and legs between the sprinting, trackling, twisting and turning therefore a comfy pair of football boots is a must. At an average price of around £74 they are slightly dearer than the average but for the comfort alone it is worth it. They prevent blisters forming which all footballers will know is a common problem with cheaper boots.

Quality:- The boots are made to a very high standard and the leather and stitching are waterproof to a certain degree. The boots have a molded stud for firm ground but soft ground moldies can also be purchased. The molded stud is a good idea as in my opinion they last much longer than the metal stud or blade and you can also wear them on modern 3G pitches.

Impact Zone: In my opinion these boots have the best impact zone as they have a slightly broader foot with no artificial impact zones, or silly strike pads. The laces overall surface area is smooth which also enables a clean strike.

My only slight concern with this boot and all other Adidas boots I feel that the front of the boot where the leather meets the sole can come away easily leaving a fishes mouth. When this problem occurs you can continue to use the boot but after a short while the split generally gets larger and the boots will need replaced. I generally get 3/4 of a season from the boots which in my eyes is a good return for the money as they are used 4 - 5 times on any given week.

This is a great boot with a fantastic old school look. The boot looks snazzy and feels great which will be sure to improve anyones confidence on the pitch.

• euphie published 19/03/2015
    vh :o)
  • Scotlass712 published 20/02/2015
    VH :-)
  • AnneLorraine1 published 19/02/2015
    good review

offers "Adidas Copa Mundial Mens Football Boots"

Product Information : Adidas Copa Mundial Mens Football Boots

The most popular football boot of all time, the Copa Mundial features a rich leather upper and dual-density outsole that has set the standard for comfort on the pitch for decades. Upper: K-Leather for durability, lightness, glove-like fit. Lining: Synthetic: Inlay: EVA insole for comfort. Outsole: Direct injected outsole for optimised fit and comfort. Durable Firm Ground outsole for firm natural surfaces.

Long Name: Copa Mundial Mens Football Boots