Adidas Manchester United 2015/2016 Home Football Shirt

Adidas Manchester United 2015/2016 Home Football Shirt

Football Shirt

Review of "Adidas Manchester United 2015/2016 Home Football Shirt"

published 18/10/2016 | bexx0907
Member since : 23/06/2009
Many thanks for all the R/R/C's, all much appreciated! Try to ensure I return the favour for all, but if I do miss you then give me a shout so I can get onto it!
Pro Comfy, fits nicely, looks good, good quality
Cons None
Style

"Manchester United Home Football Shirt 2015-16"

Living in a house full of Aston Villa fans, my choice of football team isn’t a popular choice, but I have been brought up as a Manchester United fan and so even though my family have tried their best, I have never switched teams!

For many, many years I used to get their home and away shirts but after my son was born, I didn’t bother for a few years due to the cost but I decided last year that I would really like a more up to date home shirt than the ones I had as mine were between 10-15 years old and were looking pretty worn, and I was lucky enough to receive the home shirt for Christmas last year for the 2015-16 season.

Many years ago, when I was wearing children’s size shirts, they didn’t really make the shirts specifically for women, so it was nice being able to wear a football shirt that was designed to fit a woman’s figure, rather than hanging off me like they used to.

The t-shirt is the usual red of Manchester United with white stripes on the sleeves as United are sponsored by Adidas and it has the Chevrolet white and gold logo across the front of the shirt as they are also sponsored by Chevrolet. It also has the Adidas logo on one side of the chest, with the Manchester United crest on the other side.

I really like this shirt and there is a huge difference between this one and the one I used to own. The fact that it has been specifically designed for women is the biggest bonus as it fits snugly without being too tight. It highlights curves well and sits just below my bum, which is exactly the length I wanted. It looks great with skinny jeans and boots and feels really comfortable to wear.

I really like the quality of the t-shirt too as it has a nice thickness to it and it looks and feels really well made.

As I didn’t purchase this shirt myself, I don’t know the exact price paid for it, but having purchased many official football shirts for my family, I would estimate it to be in the region of 50. Obviously you can add to his and have the name and number of your favourite play on the back of the shirt, but this isn’t something I was interested in.

Overall, this is a lovely football shirt that looks good, feels good, washes well and fits perfectly. Although not cheap, I would happily recommend this shirt to anyone as it fits the bill perfectly.

• 2mennycds published 20/10/2016