Adios Max Tablets

Adios Max Tablets

Review of "Adios Max Tablets"

published 27/03/2012 | helen190390
Member since : 30/11/2011
Thank you for all the rates and kind comments <3
Pro none at all
Cons Nothing happened for me
Effectiveness
Price level
Duration of treatment

"Adios to my money and not my weight!"

When I had my daughter I knew I wanted to lose weight and fast.
I needed to be able to fit back into my clothes so I went on a crazy diet where I ate
lots of fat and no carbs at all.

I wanted something to help speed my weightloss as I couldn't afford to go and buy new clothes to fit my new size.

I had asked a few friends and family members if they'd ever used weightloss tablets
and one said she had seen an advert on the TV for adios.

If you haven't seen an advert for these tablets or heard anything of them, then what these do are to aid weight loss.

The advert told that when you lose 2lbs these tablets help you lose another 1lb, so in effect, taking the tablets will make you lose 3 instead of 2.

For me they did nothing. I saw no effects of these tablets which cost me £13 for a pack of 100 tablets.
I took them for around 2 weeks whilst dieting and excercising which needs to be done for these tablets to even take effect.
I saw no real effect for them at all.

These tablets are a natural herbal medicine which is designed to aid your weightloss by helping you metabolism to speed up in effect helping those with slow metabolisms to see a greater difference in their weightloss compared to just being on a normal diet.

In my experience, I was on a healthy eating diet for around 4 months and my grandmother bought these tablets for me.
I started taking the advised amount of tablets per day which is 1 before eating a meal.
So 3 a day.

I think it must depend on the person and their metabolism because these didn't help me but some reviews have said otherwise.

There are lots of ways to lose weight and from now on I won't be using tablets.
I am going to be just exercising more and eating well.

A friend of mine managed to lose about 5stone due to taking tablets which sped up her metabolism and she now looks amazing, so sometimes there is good to come from them.
These tablets are also supposed to do the same sort of thing but she also said she saw no real effects from them.

I am usually totally against tablet diets but when I was left heavier after having my daughter, I knew I needed to get rid of the weight.

I wouldn't recommend these to anyone as I saw no benefits from them at all.
Exercise and eating well can aid your weight loss tremendously.

I would say to anyone that tablets should be your last resort in any situation.
They cost a lot of money and to me acted as a placebo.

Thanks for reading

Helen190390.

• 1st2thebar published 06/04/2012
    Some great advice.
  • JasonJRogers published 03/04/2012
    I heard about these and heard they weren't that good at all!
  • ryanando published 27/03/2012
    Sounds like a con tbh. If it actually worked normal medicine would have picked up on it lol good review

Product Information : Adios Max Tablets

Maximum strength can help speed up weight loss naturally. Adios Max is a licensed medicine to aid slimming. It is for use as part of a calorie-controlled diet. The product is for use by adults. (16 years and above) and the elderly. The natural herbal active ingredient in this product is fucus dry extract. The active ingredient can help you to lose weight by speeding up your body's metabolic rate.

Long Name: Max Tablets