monobundl... 3

monobundle

Member since:03.01.2011

Cheap to join but expensive catches they don't tell you!

03.01.2011

Advantages:
Easy to contact

Disadvantages:
Lots of hidden catches and not the cheapest to start with !

Recommendable No:

5 Ciao members have rated this review on average: somewhat helpful See ratings
somewhat helpful by (100%):
  1. TheHairyGodmother
  2. brittle1906
  3. Soho_Black

I've been with admiral for a bit, I have third party as I drive a bit of a scud. I'd knocked off the front bumper and so traded my car in, got another.

As you do.

Apparently, Admiral charge £150 to change your car mid policy. And they won'y budge on this! It is an 'admin' charge!

No mention of this when I joined, and I think it's a bit of a con, what admin did they have other than having some poor minimum wage lad type n the new number plate? And who waits for a policy to expire and then changes car, and takes out a new poilcy? No-one. we all change car when we need to... so we are all vulnerable to this!

Even more maddening, it only cost me £25 to cancel my poilicy (which I did) and go elsewhere. When I pointed this out, they still wouldn't budge!

(Just for those who think I may be a bit thick, I'm not talking about a premium change because I changed the model of my car, that was 'adjusted' too!)

Just a warning, for those who might join but have a car with not a lot of life left in it.... as a change will cost you ;)

« Previous review

TheHairyGodmother 04.01.2011 14:56

Sorry but there is not enough information or opinion in this review to make it helpful from the point of view of a consumer. If you update please leave a message in my guestbook and I will come back to re-rate for you.