Admiral

Admiral

Review of "Admiral"

published 03/01/2011 | monobundle
Member since : 03/01/2011
Good
Pro Easy to contact
Cons Lots of hidden catches and not the cheapest to start with!

"Cheap to join but expensive catches they don't tell you!"

I've been with admiral for a bit, I have third party as I drive a bit of a scud. I'd knocked off the front bumper and so traded my car in, got another.

As you do.

Apparently, Admiral charge £150 to change your car mid policy. And they won'y budge on this! It is an 'admin' charge!

No mention of this when I joined, and I think it's a bit of a con, what admin did they have other than having some poor minimum wage lad type n the new number plate? And who waits for a policy to expire and then changes car, and takes out a new poilcy? No-one. we all change car when we need to... so we are all vulnerable to this!

Even more maddening, it only cost me £25 to cancel my poilicy (which I did) and go elsewhere. When I pointed this out, they still wouldn't budge!

(Just for those who think I may be a bit thick, I'm not talking about a premium change because I changed the model of my car, that was 'adjusted' too!)

Just a warning, for those who might join but have a car with not a lot of life left in it.... as a change will cost you ;)

• TheHairyGodmother published 04/01/2011
    Sorry but there is not enough information or opinion in this review to make it helpful from the point of view of a consumer. If you update please leave a message in my guestbook and I will come back to re-rate for you.

Product Information : Admiral