Adrian Flux Insurance

Adrian Flux Insurance

Review of "Adrian Flux Insurance"

published 08/03/2003 | Boyracer_gt
Member since : 06/03/2003
Pro Cheap,helpful courteous
Cons On hold time
Price
Service
Efficiency

"Insuring hot hatches"

Lets face it insurance is one big rip off, no matter who you are. But wanting the luxury of your own transport doesn't give you all that much choice, there expensive and thats that.

But when you get companies like Adrian Flux it's a relief that they are around. As they specialse in modified cars and high risk drivers. you get great reductions because the theory is if you're car is your pride and joy then your gonna look after it hence less likely to claim.

Being shafted for my insurance each year is a pain but Adran Flux easily half more than %50 of all other quotes that I got. And when up for renewel they gurantee if you find it cheaper they will beat it.

They have finance options available to help with your budget and an RAC recovery option as well. I find the staff on the ball and very helpful. Also they are excellent at getting paperwork and documents posted to promptly.

I had no trouble getting started with them and they weren't over picky with a modification report that I sent to them either.

To sum it up if you're young and drive a fast car then it's well worth waiting on hold for.

• PeterFarrell published 09/03/2003
    Thanks for alerting me to this company, I will give them a try, as my insurance is silly money, I had some quotes of £4000 last year! Pete
  • mike081179 published 08/03/2003
    At last somewhere for us, young drivers to go, my first quote was £1500 the same cost for my car. - Mike
  • babajane32 published 08/03/2003
    This is a great start to the op,but it might be helpful to know where we can find these insurers and what sort of payments they offer etc.if you decide to amend it or add more then let me know and i'll be straight back to reread and rerate this op, cheers pink jane

Product Information : Adrian Flux Insurance