Adrian Flux Insurance

Adrian Flux Insurance

Review of "Adrian Flux Insurance"

published 20/05/2005 | Paid.Ark.Man
Member since : 28/04/2005
Thanks for taking the time to read my reviews; sorry I’m unable to reply to everyone
Pro Guarantee to beat a better quote from another company
Cons The same problem as everybody else, amount of time you are on hold!
Price
Service
Efficiency

"Cover your wheels with Adrian"

I found Adrian Flux insurance about 6 years ago when 'searching for cheaper car insurance' and I've renewed with them every year since.

As a broker they check their panel of 36 insurance companies (which could be why you are so long on the phone) and do seem to have the customer in mind when finding competitive quotes. With over a 100 different schemes the offer cover for everything from family cars to American hot rods.

Their renewal quotes have always favourable (for both my four and two wheels as I tend to go for the performance side of the market) and if I do find a quote cheaper the will always beat it. They provide the usual extra's such as legal protection, breakdown cover, courtesy car while yours is been repaired etc.

I'm afraid I couldn't tell you what the speed and how helpful they are at processing claims as I've not needed to make a claim so far (have I just jinxed that? The wood table is being touched).

The staff are friendly and have a polite phone manner but you soon tire at the green sleeves or what ever the tune they are playing that day as you seem to spend a good 30 mins at a time on the phone.
The plus side apart from their quotes is they are always quick with the paper work and are happy to do business with you but this again could be a different story depending on your age, no claims bonus entitlement, where the vehicle is kept overnight etc.

I'd say give them a try if your renewal is due soon but make a cup of tea first and have something to read while you are hold, you can get quotes on line but usually this isn't a much quicker process.

Open office hours and Saturday morning and you can find them in
phone book and on the interweb.

• bigmamap published 20/05/2005
    Hi I agree with Jo, Add more info and ill re-rate no problem. Big Mama P
  • DomRam1973 published 20/05/2005
    Great - Thanks for that - i'll give them a call at the weekend! Dom
  • josarah published 20/05/2005
    Hi :o) a helpful review although more in depth information would have made it 'very helpful', you mention all the right bits but just gloss over them a bit too quickly for a higher rating. If you change it please let me know and I will come back and re-rate :o) Jo

Product Information : Adrian Flux Insurance