Adrian Flux Insurance

Adrian Flux Insurance

Review of "Adrian Flux Insurance"

published 24/06/2011 | elle121198
Member since : 24/06/2011
Pro NONE
Cons FLUX
Price
Service
Efficiency

"DONT BE RIPPED OFF, THEY DO......................................"

i HAVE JUST BEEN RIPPED OFF, DONT GO THERE, THEY DONT CARE ONCE YOU HAVE PAID, THEY TRIED CHARGING ME OVER £300.00 ON TOP OF MY PREMIUM ONCE I HAD PAID MY DEPOSIT, I HAVE JUST LOST HALF OF THAT. TAKING THE MATTER FURTHER WILL UPDATE........................................... WOULD RATE MINUS, MINUS, MINUS IF I COULD." BE VERY AWARE" THEY SAID I HADNT PUT DETAILS IN THAT I HAVE ,WILL BE GETTING IN TOUCH WITH THE WEBSITE THAT MADE US THE QUOTE THEY ARE SAYING OUR DETAILS WERE NOT PUT IN CORRECT. THEY WERE........................................................................DONT GO THERE..............................
BAD BAD BAD BAD. READ OTHER REVIEWS AND MAKE YOUR OWN MIND UP. NOTICE ON GOGLE THEY DONT EVEN HAVE A RATING, BECAUSE THEY DONT DESERVE ONE....................................THEY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO GIVE A QUOTE WITH OUR INTERNET SITES, THEY NEED TO LOOK INTO FLUX

• Thehonesttruth published 14/08/2011
    As below
  • bryspy published 25/06/2011
    Sorry, but I am none the wiser as to who Adrian Flux Insurance are or what they insure. You need to put in some more details about them to make this helpful. If you do add some more background information let me know and I'll consider re-rating.

Product Information : Adrian Flux Insurance