Advent Milano

Advent Milano

10.2 Inches in - CPU: Intel Atom - RAM: 1 GB GB

Review of "Advent Milano"

published 05/08/2014 | sazzydan
Member since : 21/07/2014
Just come back from a long break, but I am back! thank you for your ratings, ill catch up and make sure you guys get more from me!
Pro very fast, great machine
Cons none
Speed
Look & Feel
Memory / capacity
Comfort & Portability
Robustness & Durability

"Great, super fast laptop"

Laptops and computers, to us, have become a part of life. We own several machines including laptops, desk top computers and tablets, bot to mention our phones.

This was one of the earlier models that we bought, before we upgraded to Mac.

The laptop has an intel Atom N270 1.6 GHz Single Core Processor, 1GB of Memory and 160GB Storage on Windows XP Home. The processor is the key thing that i look for in any laptop, because the speed of a device is very important to me. We paid around £300 for this laptop, which at the time i thought was a very good deal, but i believe it is available for around £200 now, which is great value.

The laptop has a 10.1 inch screen, which i think is a great size for everyone. It is good especially for typing, which is what i bought the laptop for to start with, but it is very useful for a whole manner of activities, such as surfing the web, talking to friends and even playing games.

The laptop has a front facing camera, so for those of you who enjoy talking to friends of services such as Skype, this is brilliant to do it with.

This machine weighs roughly 1.3kg, which is very light. This makes travelling with this laptop very easy. I take this laptop when we travel, because of its weight, and it tends to fit really well in the pocket of my suit case.

All in all this is a good all round machine that is very fast. The processor in the laptop is good enough to do almost anything, so for those of you who wish to play games on this machine, it is certainly fast enough to do so.

• thedevilinme published 05/08/2014