Air Wick 2 in1

Air Wick 2 in1

Air Freshener

Review of "Air Wick 2 in1"

published 08/08/2007 | chazbaby1993
Member since : 27/05/2007
Pro the liquid looks good in the bottle
Cons Hardly any fragrance
Do you need to use much for each clean?
Irritable to skin?
Longlasting effects?

"Air Wick 2 in 1 dissapointment!"

I bought the Air Wick 2 in 1 for my bedroom. It is quite a small bedroom so I thought the fragrance would be quite strong, I've got to say I'm dissapointed. I did exactly what it said on the bottle ' shake and then pull up the wick' it said the higher the wick is the stronger the fragrance so I pulled it right to the top, I left my room and shut the door. When I re-entered the room at night my room didn't smell any different than it did before I put the air freshner in! I was so dissapointed in it I can only smell the air freshner when I get close to it and it's placed on my dressing table but I can only smell it when I put my nose about a cm away from it. I wouldn't reccomend this product to anyone I paid £1.99 for this and I was throughly dissapointed with the fragrance I got for this price!

• laramax published 08/08/2007
    Hello - sorry about the low rating - let me know via my guestbook if you do add more info and I will revisit and rerate
  • ailuj34 published 08/08/2007
    as below
  • vali2003 published 08/08/2007
    Maybe could you give a bit more datails concerning this item ? Read you soon, Valérie

Product Information : Air Wick 2 in1

Air Freshener

Manufacturer: Air Wick

Type: Air Freshener

Listed on Ciao since: 12/04/2007

Air Wick 2 in1 - Review - Air Wick 2 in 1 dissapointment!

chazbaby1... 1

chazbaby1993

Member since:27.05.2007

Air Wick 2 in 1 dissapointment!

08.08.2007

Advantages:
the liquid looks good in the bottle

Disadvantages:
Hardly any fragrance

Recommendable No:

somewhat helpful by (54%):
  1. Flobo1992
  2. sweetdaisy
  3. nic63

I bought the Air Wick 2 in 1 for my bedroom. It is quite a small bedroom so I thought the fragrance would be quite strong, I've got to say I'm dissapointed. I did exactly what it said on the bottle ' shake and then pull up the wick' it said the higher the wick is the stronger the fragrance so I pulled it right to the top, I left my room and shut the door. When I re-entered the room at night my room didn't smell any different than it did before I put the air freshner in! I was so dissapointed in it I can only smell the air freshner when I get close to it and it's placed on my dressing table but I can only smell it when I put my nose about a cm away from it. I wouldn't reccomend this product to anyone I paid 1.99 for this and I was throughly dissapointed with the fragrance I got for this price!

Write your own review Report a problem with this reviews content

laramax 08.08.2007 22:12

ailuj34 08.08.2007 17:41

as below

vali2003 08.08.2007 17:02

Maybe could you give a bit more datails concerning this item ? Read you soon, Valrie