Review of "Alberto Balsam Herbal Conditioner Tea Tree Tingle"

published 08/12/2011 | pinky50
Member since : 16/11/2010
My beautiful mum passed away this year and I had lost my way and mojo writing reviews but am hoping that I can have it back soon. Having more down days recently than up but getting there slowly.
Pro Softens hair well.
Cons None.
Does it smell good?
What hair type is it for?

"Tingle conditioner."

I have tried quite a few of the Alberto Balsam range of hair conditioners because they are so affordable, some of the previous ones have not been to my liking but I have still wanted to buy some of the other fragrances to see if I like them or not and to see if at least one of them suits my hair etc, so this is the latest one I have bought and am using at the moment.

It comes in a transparent plastic bottle with a flip lid, it is quite a tall, slimline bottle and quite easy to hold and grip to pour the conditioner onto the hands. It has a nice base to place in the shower base or onto the side of the bath. It is a good base and I have found it does not tip over once place down onto the surface.

The conditioner is a mint green colour, as soon as the lid is flipped back the smell is very apparent, it smells of mint and is quite a mild smell. It is a really nice refreshing fragrance and I really like the smell of this one. I have found that this one has a nicer consistency compared to some of the other fragrances I have tried in this range. It does not drip so much and is not so messy. I have also found once place onto my hand it has reached my hair without dripping all over the place. This one is a far better consistency and one that I like much better.

Once on my hair I have found it easy to rub into my hair but I have found it does take a little longer to untangle my hair but not so long it has caused any problems. The minty fragrance is very apparent while using this conditioner. It is also very easy to rinse from the hair. I have short hair at the moment and only a small amount is needed to condition my hair. Only a small amount is needed with this one and it gives good results.

The first time I used this one I use a little more than I really needed to use but I used a larger amount because I had tried the other fragrances and felt I would probably need to use a little extra with this one too but that was not the case. A little goes a very long way with this one in my opinion.

Once it has been rinsed from my hair I have found I can easily brush my hair with ease and without tugging at it. It leaves the hair feeling tangle free just how I like a conditioner to work on the hair. This one leaves the hair feeling nice and soft and very smooth indeed.

This one in my opinion is good value for money and the quality is very good, I really like this one, I love the smell of the mint and I also love the smell of my hair after I have dried it because the fragrance is left on the hair for quite some time.

I am pleased I bought this one and stuck with the range because I was really hoping I would find one that suited my hair and the results I expect from a conditioner and this one ticks all the boxes in my opinion.

It contains Tea tree and Mint extracts and pro vitamin B5. These ingredients condition the hair nicely and are natural ingredients that are just perfect for the hair. It leaves my hair looking glossy and shiny without it making it feel all lank and dull.

I bought it for only £1 for a 400ml bottle and so quite a cheap price for a branded one. The amount in the bottle is a good one too. It has not irritated my scalp at all and it has left my hair in a very good condition.

I think if you love the smell of mint this one would be suitable but if you don’t like it at all as some people don’t then I would say it would not be one for your shopping basket. I cannot actually smell the Tea tree ingredient in this one, it is more of the mint that is apparent.

I do not have greasy hair but I like to wash it every day because it is my preference but it is not necessary. I have skipped washing my hair a couple of times to see if this one holds well and it certainly has. It is one that I highly recommend for others to give it a go as it is so affordable for all budgets and one that is suitable for all the family and most of all it is finally one that I actually like from this range of hair conditioners and I will certainly not hesitate in buying this one again in the future because it gives me the results that I expect from a hair conditioner.

I give this one 5 stars.

Also on Dooyoo under my username Pinklady1.

Thank you for reading my review and I hope it has been of some help.

• AnneLorraine1 published 14/12/2011
    super review
  • Coloneljohn published 14/12/2011
    Sounds good. John
  • Jake_Speed published 12/12/2011
    All I need to know in a conditioner review!