Alberto Balsam Tea Tree Tingle Herbal Shampoo

Alberto Balsam Tea Tree Tingle Herbal Shampoo

Shampoo

Review of "Alberto Balsam Tea Tree Tingle Herbal Shampoo"

published 07/02/2011 | Ryanellaxx
Member since : 20/03/2010
Been on holiday but back now to write & rate! We need more than 8 Es a day! - Love family friends good food and wine! x
Pro Helps promote a healthy scalp; strengthens hair; cheap.
Cons Some may find the smell a little overpowering.
Does it smell good?

"Give yourself a bit of a tingle in the shower!"

Although still a fan of Elvive Restore (5) every now and again it becomes apparent that my scalp needs some extra attention never more so though than during the winter months when coming from a cold into a warm environment can dry out my skin, including the skin on my head!

At these times I use Alberto Balsam Tea Tree Tingle herbal shampoo (purloined from my hubby's shower shelf as he will often use this too).

This shampoo has a duel purpose: 1) to promote healthy, strong hair and 2) to promote a healthy scalp. The essential ingredients in this shampoo are tea tree and mint extracts. Tea Tree oil is reknowned for its antiseptic and healing properties and mint is cleansing and refreshing.

The ingredient that helps to strenghen hair is pro-vitamin 5 and the tea tree and the mint help revive the hair, gently cleanses and has a soothing and exfoliating effect on the scalp itself so if you are suffering from a bout of flaky scalp this can help get that back under control in a completely natural way.

The shampoo is green and smells very minty indeed. Some people may like how strongly this smells of mint whilst it may put others off but it certainly helps to revive the senses and can even help to clear the sinuses somwhat if you have a cold!|

You do need quite a good sized amount to create a good lather and a gentle but firm massaging motion in my experience really helps work the ingredients into the scalp to produce the best results.

You can use this in conjunction with the Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner for optimum results but I only use the shampoo and can say that it does what I need on it's own and after just a week or two I can feel the difference in how my scalp both feels and looks so I can recomend this product for mild to moderate scalp problems.

The bottle is quite simple - see through with a black flip top lid and the plastic is easy enough to squeeze to enable you to dispense all of the product you require. This product can be stored for 12 months and the bottle is recyclable.

I purchased my 400ml bottle from Tesco for around a pound but this can be purchased from as little as £0.75 if you shop around which is great value especially as it servies a particular need and works! After use my hair feels soft, looks clean and my scalp feels soothed and refreshened. Do try to avoid getting this in to your eyes though because believe me it will sting so I would definitely say this is not one to use on children!

Therefore this product is highly recommended by me.

Thanks for reading. x