Review of "Alcatel OT-S319"

published 15/09/2009 | dianebanks
Member since : 12/02/2009
Pro Value for money, easy to use, look & feel.
Cons Bit complicated when sending texts, not many features.
Look & Feel
Durability & Robustness
Battery standby time
Battery talktime

"Alcatel OT-S319"

Very easy to use, I wish it would be easier to get to creating a text message - three - four buttons. Very annoying that one of the buttons (*) switches you to predictive text easily, if you hit the button. I haven't found all the symbols, e.g. £. The phone is a clamshell design and looks cool. Very easy to close with one hand. The durabilty is good. The battery life is good. I could get this phone for £9.50 at my local Orange store. I think this is very good value for money, however, when I was buying the phone, I was required to do a £10 top-up. My grand total was £19.50. Still good value! The only extra feature is WAP. If you have WAP on your phone, it means you can connect to the internet. It is very easy to use. I can mainly get a signal but sometimes the phone displays "Emergency". The battery talktime is good as well.

Thank you for reading.

• TheHairyGodmother published 16/09/2009
    Sorry but much more information is required to achieve higher ratings. If you add anything to this review in terms of additional detail and opinion, please do not hesitate to drop a quick message in my guestbook and I will come back and re-rate :)