Alcon Naphcon A Contact

Alcon Naphcon A Contact

Review of "Alcon Naphcon A Contact"

published 04/05/2012 | LagoonPrincess
Member since : 03/05/2012
Pro available in drugstores, works fast and affordable
Cons None
Price level
Why did you buy it?
Does it irritate your eyes?

"Bye Bye Red Eyes"

My husband who is a physian gave this product to me many years ago because my eyes were always red and irritated from all day contacts wear. I must say This product is amazing. When you put in in your eyes, it stings for the first 30 seconds but wait a while and be patient...Here comes the clear eyes! I was so amazed at how quickly it immediately cleared my eyes. I fell in love with Naphcon from day one and I have used it almost daily since. It comes in a convenient size that I can fit in my wallet. If you suffer from allergies that causes eye irritation, this is a great option. It is affordable and it's easily found in drugstores. Five stars all the way for this wonderful eye drop.

• Violet1278 published 04/05/2012
    This review has to have more content to gain a higher rating.
  • mozzie76 published 04/05/2012
    You need to add more details

Product Information : Alcon Naphcon A Contact

This unique formula combines a redness reliever and an antihistamine for temporary relief of itchy, red eyes due to allergies due to ragweed,pollen, grass, and animal dander and hair.

Long Name: Naphcon A Contact