VHBlessed... 1

VHBlessed4x

Member since:22.04.2003

Does anyone really care

23.04.2003

Advantages:
This is a loaded question .  .  .  .

Disadvantages:
Too many to list

Recommendable No:

03. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake:

04. Hair colour:
Auburn

05. Tattoos:
No way! 1. I’m a wuss. 2. I don’t want anything so permanent.

06. How much do you love your job on a scale of 0-5:
About 4, I’m a stay at home mom and I have the occasional day I wish I were somewhere else and had vacation time etc. but overall it’s a great gig.

07. Favourite colour:
It depends on my mood. Generally speaking I like green because it livens everything up. I love pink and purple (pastels)…they seem like girly colours. And of course yellow…. Because it’s so cheery.

08. Home County:
Dallas County….TEXAS!!!!

09. Current Relationship Status
I’m married to a wonderful man! He’s so intelligent and funny (don’t tell him I said that) and I have 3 beautiful daughters ages 10, 8 and 8 months.

10. Favourite food:
Just one??? Hmmmm….Mexican and if I got to choose another it would be Italian.

11. Been to Africa?
Not yet.

12. Been to Camden?
Where?!?!?!?

13. Loved somebody so much it made you cry?
Yes, several guys when I was in school. And since then it would have to be each of my girls. They are awesome and when I think about one of them and how beautiful, smart and funny they are I just cry like a baby.

14. Been in a car accident?
One when I was a little kid and the other when I was 3 months pregnant with my second baby. Talk about SCARED!!!

15. Croutons or bacon bits?
Croutons

16. Sprite or 7UP?
Hmmmm….Sprite when I’m pregnant and 7UP when I’m sick.

17: Favourite Movie:
There are just so many. I’ll go by category. Comedy: Superstar with Molly Shannon or Night at the Roxbury. Both of these are Saturday Night Live movies. They crack me up EVERY time!!! Romantic movie: Serendipity
Drama: Life is Beautiful….such a beautiful film.

18. Favourite Holiday:
Hmmm….Maybe Montreal a few years back. It was the first time I had been out of the country and the first time I had been inside a cathedral. I saw Notre Dam Basilica and it was breathtaking. It absolutely had me speechless and made me cry. I’ve been obsessed with cathedrals ever since. Plus Montreal had a great European flavour to it.

19. Favourite day of the week:
Saturday because my husband doesn’t have to go to work and the kids are home from school.

20. Favourite Toothpaste:
Crest

21 Favourite Restaurant :
El Goucho in Aruba. They had the BEST steaks and a wonderful pumpkin bisque. El Goucho is an Argentinean restaurant that has wonderful food, wonderful service and is right across the street from a great cigar bar.

22 Favourite Flowers:
Stargazer Lilies

23 Favourite beverage:
Coca-Cola

24 Favourite sport to watch:
If I had to watch a sport it would be either football (American) or hockey

25 Preferred type of ice cream:
Rocky Road

26 Favourite Sesame Street Character:
Cookie Monster….loves cookies and is a little oblivious

27 Favourite Fast Food Restaurant:
Chic-Fil-A

28 When was your last hospital visit?
8 months ago when I gave birth to my daughter Natalie Grace.

29 What colour is your bedroom carpet?
Creme.

30. How many times did you fail your drivers test?
None

31 Who is the last person you read an opinion by before this?
Scott_Howitt (my hubby) 

32 Have you ever been convicted of a crime?
Nope

33 Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card?

34 What do you do most often when you are bored?
Surf, read and play mahjong

35 Most annoying thing people ask me:

36 Bedtime:
It depends on how long my husband stays up to watch Law & Order and The O’Reilly Factor.

37 Favourite TV show?
Everwood on The WB

38 Last person you went out to dinner with:
My family. We had Mexican food last night….WooHoo….I didn’t have to cook!

39 Last Movie you saw:
Anger Management with Jack Nicholson and Adam Sandler…and the one before that was Bringin’ Down the House with Steve Martin….FUNNY stuff.

There you go! Thanks to kel161080 for a fun idea.

Write your own review Report a problem with this review’s content

redpen 20.05.2003 18:03

Hi, A belated welcome to Ciao!! I found your op interesting and entertaining!- I notice your a Texan, I love Texas!- it's a great place to get Diamonds too! Oh and by the way Camden is in London, it's famous for it's market (although a bit too alternative for me!)- I look forward to reading more from you. Harvey

CareBear 30.04.2003 16:22

Found you! I knew you were on here but didn't know what your user name was! What's Aruba like - it's a place I really fancy visiting but it was, until recently. largely inaccessible to us Brits. The first direct flight has just been introduced so, you never know! CB

KarenUK 25.04.2003 10:14

Your hubby started well on Ciao & so have you, you have a lovely natural writing style. Natalie is a gorgeous name, by the way. I have 3 daughters too (aged 12, 10 & 7) as well as a son, who's 11. WELCOME TO CIAO :-)