BadCompan... 5

BadCompany

Member since:01.01.1970

SO WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT BADCOMPANY

06.05.2005

Advantages:
I have to be me so what a bummer

Disadvantages:
I can be a pain

19 Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful See ratings
  2. jesi

08:20

NAME?

Bad.

NUMBER OF CANDLES ON LAST BIRTHDAY CAKE?

I have never had a Birthday cake, I came from a deprived family, although my poor mother did make an effort for my 18th, but unfortuately I couldn't eat the bun afterwards due to the wax from the candle.

WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOUR?

Light brown with a tinge of grey bits, must get some hair dye.

ANY TATTOOS?

I have a black panther on my upper left arm.

HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE YOUR JOB ON A SCALE OF 1-5?

I suppose about a 3, it is a job I guess and overall I have worked in worse places.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR?

Purple and I will be a bit sad when I change from that colour to red. It's just such a soothing colour, enough said, it's Purple.

WHAT IS YOUR HOMETOWN?

I was actually born in Brighton but I could turn up at a supermarket near you, I don't live in Brighton anymore but I was born there and lived there until I was 4.

WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT RELATIONSHIP STATUS?

Married and as happy as a pig with an abcess on its bum.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE FOOD?

Curry.

EVER BEEN TO AFRICA?

Not in this lifetime.

EVER BEEN TO CAMDEN?

No but I have been to New York and Barcelona, am I missing something in Camden, is the talent good?

EVER LOVED SOMEBODY SO MUCH IT MADE YOU CRY?

Yes but I got over it and she has made me the cynical bugger that I am now.

EVER BEEN IN A CAR ACCIDENT?

I once skidded into the back of someone in my car on an icy day, but no damage and nobody was hurt. I also came off my motorbike a few times, once I actually skidded just under a lorry but it was parked, scared the life out of me.

CROUTONS OR BACON BITS?

Bacon but not too crispy.

SPRITE OR 7-UP?

Sprite

WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MOVIE?

Braveheart, just has everything that I want in a movie. Good acting, great music and just a great show.

WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TOOTHPASTE?

Colgate, it's great and does protect your gums.

WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE RESTAURANT?

I don't have one, the local chippy do a really mean chicken fillet burger though.

WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE FLOWERS?

Get Real !!!!!

WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE BEVERAGE?

I suppose a Red wine or Vodka with lemonade or anything with alcohol in it.

WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE SPORT TO WATCH?

Football.

WHATS YOUR PREFERRED TYPE OF ICE CREAM?

I rarely eat ice cream but if I am at a seaside resort I can be tempted to indulge in a mint flavoured ice cream.

WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE FAST FOOD?

Microwave already cooked sausages, I eat them in work as we have a microwave here and they are just so tasty.

WHEN WAS YOUR LAST HOSPITAL VISIT?

About 3 years ago, I tripped on the last step of my stairs and sprained my ankle.

WHAT COLOUR IS YOUR BEDROOM CARPET?

It's a dark blue colour.

HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU FAIL YOUR DRIVING TEST?

I failed my motorbike test once but passed the car test first time.

WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU READ AN OPINION ON BEFORE DOING THIS?

Sallysmith1973 as I am trying to get her dot to change to purple, sorry did you not get the hint in that reply.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CONVICTED OF A CRIME?

Just motoring offences but I was in my late teens at the time and just silly stuff like speeding and that. Nothing criminal, I am a nice guy deep down.

WHICH SINGLE STORE WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO MAX OUT YOUR CREDIT CARD?

Any good clothes store, I am dressed like an old tramp at the moment. I very rarely buy new clothes as I just prefer to keep wearing what I have until it wears out. But I would love to just go and buy all those really expensive brands.

WHAT DO YOU DO MOST OFTEN WHEN YOU ARE BORED?

Browse the net, too many sites to mention but no I don't visit those sort of sites. Then if I am really bored I log off and gaze at my Angelina Jolie screensaver, Heaven !!!

MOST ANNOYING THING THAT PEOPLE ASK ME?

"Are you alright". I hate that, just say I am in work and maybe a bit tired or just want a bit of time to myself, they just come along and ask it. And yes "I AM ALRIGHT".

BEDTIME?

Depends on whether I am working the next day or not, I am a bit of a night owl so usually pretty late.

WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOW?

Coronation Street and it's great to see Steve and Tracy back together. I also like The Bill but missed it last night due to a certain member, but she was just as entertaining as The Bill so you are forgiven.

WHO'S THE LAST PERSON YOU WENT TO DINNER WITH?

A friend that I used to work with, we still meet up once a month to catch up with each others lives.

WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE YOU SAW?

"Inside I Am Dancing", that's the film about the two guys in a wheelchair that decide they want their independance. Black humour and a great film.

DO YOU AGREE WITH OPEN RELATIONSHIPS?

Is there a point to that?

HAVE YOU EVER HAD AN OPEN RELATIONSHIP?

HOW MANY GIRLFRIENDS HAVE YOU TRULY LOVED IN YOUR LIFE SO FAR?

Just the one and she hurt me that much that I have never allowed anyone to get that close again.

HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN YOU FIRST KISSED A GIRL?

About 10 and I think she nust have been the same age.

WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE?

WHAT DO YOU MOST ENJOY ABOUT YOUR LIFE?

That I can take life and all it can throw at me and smile and say "Stuff You".

BATH OR SHOWER?

Bath with a couple of beers and a good book, and has to be a bubble bath.

IF YOU'RE WORST ENEMY WAS DROWNING WOULD YOU SAVE THEM?

God of course I would, I don't think I dislike anyone enough to let them die.

LOVING OR SHY?

I am not shy and I am loving but only to a certain point, I don't like letting anyone get to close to me, they usually let you down.

MONEY OR LOVE?

Have tried love so I will take the money thank you.

SEX?

It's been a while, but from what I can remember it's when two people make love together. Am I right ?

TIME FINISHED?

09:04
Taking a break from writing until June but will continue to be about reading, rating and chatting to friends. I am hoping this review takes me to Red for the weekend and I just want to thank all of you that have supported me from day one. And also thanks to people I have just met. It's a great site and a big thanks to you all, have a great weekend.

Thanks and Stay Lucky.

Write your own review Report a problem with this review’s content

jesi 13.05.2005 08:37

are you all right? no I'm half left, Art!!!... - ♥ - jes ≈≈≈≈{; -)-{{::::: |||||<

nikki14 12.05.2005 23:22

Good to find out about you, shame it doesn't seem you are here anymore xx

n13roy 07.05.2005 22:26

Very Interesting Review Indeed.....Funny how you never mentioned your previous names in here .......Johnny Rivers.......Art at the Movies.....Greek Myths and markwriter.......alll of which are familiar names to people who have recieved abuse from you.........Wonder Why........Roy