d9gymg 5

d9gymg

Member since:14.02.2011

All About Me.

14.04.2011

Advantages:
n/a

Disadvantages:
n/a

17 Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful See ratings

1. WHAT TIME IS IT?

It’s 14:50

2. NAME?

Laura Alice.

3. NUMBER OF CANDLES ON LAST BIRTHDAY CAKE?

Probably about four, once you reach a certain age you dont tend to have many candles?

4. HAIR COLOUR?

natural hair colour? very dark brown. However, at the moment, my hair is a very deep purple colour, of the xxl live type and i love it a lot! But it does tend to vary from time to time, I am addicted to dying my hair and have been since I was thirteen years old.

5. TATTOOS?

Just two. The first one i got done is on the outer part of my hand along the side, it is just black and it is a pattern of i suppose stems and leaves, with hearts and flowers intertwined into it. It sounds very strange, although I assure you that it looks very pretty and feminine. My second, is on my left hip at the front, it is a heart and has initials intertwined within it of somebody who i lost that was very close to me.

6. HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE YOUR JOB ON A SCALE OF 0-5?

4, i like it? Socialising is the main pro to my job and i love all the people who work there, it isnt a bitchy place at all, everybody is really friendly towards each other and some people that work there are about 65 years old and they are really cute and lovely!

7. FAVOURITE COLOUR?

Pastel colours or bright block colours, i dont have a 'favourite' colour, i just like many colours really.

8. HOMETOWN?

I was actually born in Winchester. But we moved away almost instantly after I was born.

9. CURRENT RELATIONSHIP STATUS?

In a relationship! With the most kindest, sweetest boy I have ever met who never gives up on me and completely understands everything about me and gets on very well with all of my family, oh - he is such a charmer!

10. FAVOURITE FOOD?

Has got to be, either Spaghetti Carbonara or Lasagne. I love the pasta dishes, but i am also a fan of these because they're just about the only two dishes that my boyfriend will actually enjoy cooking me!

11. BEEN TO AFRICA?

No, i really think that it would be inspirational to visit the poorer parts though. I would love to do that!

12. BEEN TO CAMDEN?

Camden market? Yes, I have been there if Camden market is in Camden? Which i assume that it is.

13. LOVED SOMEBODY SO MUCH IT MADE YOU CRY?

Yes of course I have, who hasn't? I think i have only cried major amounts two or three times though, probably more down to anger and frustration more than being upset. I usually bottle up all my anger inside for ages and then just break down.

14. BEEN IN A CAR ACCIDENT?

Yes, but nothing too bad happened, it was when my sister had just passed her driving test, obviously her car was written off afterwards and she was fine, it just left me in total shock.

15. CROUTONS OR BACON BITS?

Oooh, I like them both! You get them in the Pizza Hut salad bars, i fill my bowl up with them both!

16. SPRITE OR 7-UP?

I'm not much of a lemonade drinker, but i suppose that it would most likely be sprite?

17. FAVOURITE MOVIE?

I am legend, There's something about Mary, The Notebook, Fifty First Dates, Daddy Day Care, Big Mommas House 2, P.S i love you and Breakfast at Tiffanys.

18. FAVOURITE HOLIDAY?

Definitely america! We have been to a lot of places, but the best memories come from America, especially at discovery cove, where you swim with dolphins!

19. FAVOURITE TOOTHPASTE?

Colgate or Aquafresh. They make my teeth feel cleanest.

20. FAVOURITE RESTAURANT?

Most definitely Prezzo, it's an itialian restaurant and the food there is perfect!

21. FAVOURITE FLOWERS?

Probably red roses, they have got to be my favourite, when my boy comes home with a bunch of red roses, he can have my heart anyday!

22. FAVOURITE BEVERAGE?

Probably water, nothing is more refreshing, although i do like a bit of hot chocolate from time to time, with the marshmellows and cream too!

23. FAVOURITE SPORT TO WATCH?

Definitely Ice Hockey, at an ice rink, it's sooo intense!

24. PREFFERED TYPE OF ICE CREAM?

Ben and Jerrys! I dont care which flavour as long as it has some sort of chocolate in it, that will do me just fine.

25. FAVOURITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT?

McDonalds probably, for the cheese burger, although has to be KFC for the Krushems! The strawberry short cake one is amazing.

26. WHEN WAS YOUR LAST HOSPITAL VISIT?

To watch my mother get botox. Not sure if thats a hospital or not? I'm not familiar with these sort of things, but i am certain it is some sort of hospital?

27. WHAT COLOUR IS YOUR BEDROOM CARPET?

Beige.

28. HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU FAIL YOUR DRIVING TEST?

I am yet to do my driving test, but wish me luck for when i do? :D

29. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU READ AN OPINION BY BEFORE THIS?

Oh, I really have got no clue! I think it was an xbox 360 game?

30. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CONVICTED OF A CRIME?

Yes, underage drinking a few years back. Police caught a load of us out and about drinking one night and we all got taken home in a police car and had to hand over the rest of our drinks and i was not happy!

31. WHICH SINGLE STORE WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO MAX OUT YOUR CREDIT CARD?

Probably topshop! They sell the nicest clothes, ever!

32. WHAT DO YOU DO MOST OFTEN WHEN YOU ARE BORED?

It varys, but I am usually either on the phone, writing reviews, with my boyfriend or seeing my family, or watching television.

33. MOST ANNOYING THING PEOPLE ASK ME?

When people ask me questions like, 'why are you with your boyfriend, you can do better?'

34. BEDTIME?

Probably about half past eleven, although it depends on how tired i am.

35. FAVOURITE TV SHOW?

Eastenders, i will say no more!

36. LAST PERSON YOU WENT OUT TO DINNER WITH?

My boyfriend last weekend, he took me to a nice italian restaurant.

37. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW?

Dear John, watched the DVD.

38. DO YOU AGREE WITH OPEN RELATIONSHIPS?

Yes, i agree with them, but i wouldn't advise myself to get into one.

39. HAVE YOU EVER HAD AN OPEN RELATIONSHIP?

No way!

40. HOW MANY BOYFRIENDS HAVE YOU TRULY LOVED IN YOUR LIFE SO FAR?

Just two, however after meeting my current boyfriend, i realise that the first love was actually not as strong as i made it out to be.

41. HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN YOU FIRST KISSED A BOY?

I think i was probably about eleven or twelve years old when i had my first proper kiss.

42. WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE?

I have small feet, i am size four, managing to fit into fives if i am lucky.

43. WHAT IS YOUR CLOTHING SIZE?

I am a 6/8.

44. WHAT DO YOU ENJOY MOST ABOUT YOUR LIFE?

I enjoy my mum and sisters company. I enjoy being around with my boyfriend and i enjoy how we are very grateful for the money we have, with both my mum and my step dad working in hospitals, they always have money spare - i am thankful though.

45. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF??

I am friendly, and I have a good sense of humour, I am always the person who everybody can rely on but I am always the friend who will pick up the pieces and can also justify myself to others' situations.

46. BATH OR SHOWER?

Baths are more relaxing, but it takes a lot of effort to run a bath, so i'll only have a bath if somebody else would run it for me.

47. IF YOUR WORST ENEMY WAS DROWNING WOULD YOU SAVE THEM?

I probably would, because i do not wish death upon anybody, it just isn't in my nature to wish death for anybody regardless of how much i dislike them.

48. LOVING OR SHY?

I tend not to be a shy person, although i do know when to keep quiet? I am very loving and also very tactile :)

49. MONEY OR LOVE?

I want to be shallow and say money, but it'd never buy me love. My boyfriend is my lover and i would give up all the money i have to keep him, so i will say love!

TIME FINISHED?

15:31, wow its been a while!

Thanks for listening, hope i haven't bored you all!! xx
Pictures of All About Me
All About Me all about me - All About Me
All About Me

Write your own review Report a problem with this review’s content

Jake_Speed 15.04.2011 20:49

Well compiled!

catsholiday 15.04.2011 15:10

Good luck with the driving test

loopy-lou33 15.04.2011 10:06

Nice read, and don't listen to all those meanies who make comments about your boyf!