All Spain Rent A Car

All Spain Rent A Car

Review of "All Spain Rent A Car"

published 15/01/2005 | richiepett
Member since : 14/12/2002
Pro No need to pay a deposit or pay up front. Can book online or on the phone
Cons Prices are quoted in Euros.
Look and Feel
How useful was it?
Cost of service

"A Definate choice for my car rental."

It is that time of year again when i look for the cheapest price for my car hire when i visit Malaga for my family holiday. Whilst searching google i have come across a company by the name of All Spain Rent A Car. It soon became apparent that the company is owned by Best Price Rent A Car who i booked my car hire with last year (Please see my other reviews). The site was simple to use to get a quote and even has a nifty help system on it.

I wanted to make sure before i booked that there was not going to be any special offers coming up as there is nothing more frustrating than buying something, only to see it reduced in price the following week. I clicked on the 'Live Help' button and within about ten seconds, a messenger screen opened where i spoke via the keyboard to one of the companies staff. The operator assured me that the prices quoted on the internet were the special offer prices and if i did happen to find a fully inclusive car hire service cheaper then i could cancel without losing any money at all. This sounds here although the operator was rude but she was completely the oposite. Very helpfull and very polite.

I have, of course, spent hours scouring the internet for the cheapest price but have not been able to, other than those who charge extra for things such as a roof rack and child seat (both of which i need).

I have now booked with All Spain Rent A Car and if their service is as good as what i got last year from their sister company, i will not be disappointed. I have again not had to pay any deposit and just take the emailed confirmation to the car hire desk in the airport where i will pay for it by cash or card, commision free (unlike holiday autos who charge a 2% card fee).

I also see that you can now make bookings by telephone for the same price as on the internet. This sounds pretty good as companies like holiday autos give you a web price and telephone price, the latter being more expensive.

I will of course update this review upon my return from spain and let you know about my experience.

• MAFARRIMOND published 16/01/2005
    Dood luck with it. Let us know how it goes. Maureen
  • helencbradshaw published 15/01/2005
    I haven't heard of them, and the rental market can be fraught. It makes more sense to write about a company in full once you have actually had proper experience of their product/service. Let me know when you come back to update, thanks.

Product Information : All Spain Rent A Car