Amazon Kindle Fire

Amazon Kindle Fire

Review of "Amazon Kindle Fire"

published 11/06/2017 | micksy1983
Member since : 09/07/2013
Hi, I write reviews for dooyoo too, so you may find my Ciao reviews over there as well. Love to read and rate :)
Pro Great machine
Cons Nothing its great
Speed
Look & Feel
Memory / capacity
Comfort & Portability
Robustness & Durability

"Amazon brings the fire"

I have had my Kindle fire for around a year and a half and in that time it has served me very well, which is why I have decided to write up my opinion on the product. When I first bought this Kindle Fire 7, it was a little more expensive than it is now. I got it for £90 which was a reasonable price at the time and it was bought from Argos, although many places sold this product such as Tesco, John Lewis and Amazon.co.uk.
I enjoyed this product so much that I recently bought it again, only not for myself but for my daughter. The Kindle Fire 7 can now be purchased for £50 from a number of retailers, but when I saw it advertised as a momentarily special price at Argos for £35 I snapped up the deal.

I think the main reason people buy Kindle's is for the Kindle books option, and this is our modern and revolutionised way to buy and read books. Ebooks are great and the Kindle's appstore provides a way to cheaply buy millions of different titles. To be honest if your looking for newly published and current books, you are likely to pay the same price as buying the book new. But all older books have a knock down price for the digital copies. Books which cost a fiver in paper back can be found for a pound or two now in eBook format.

Another brilliant thing Amazon's appstore provides is the huge amount of free material they offer. Free books are now very available for all who have access to the Kindle appstore. I have found some great old time writers and been able to read their books for free thanks to the amazon appstore and their free kindle ebooks. One is Jack London who is an old American writer and well worth a read. Also I have been able to read my way through many of Charles Dickens books, all for absolutely free. There is also a range of free books no matter what the subject you like, I could read history books for free for many years with Amazon free ebooks.

The appstore isn't the google playstore, so there are many things people using the play store will not find on Amazon's appstore. I found that Google's playstore offers a wide range of apps which you can earn money with, sadly appstore does not offer these. Yet they still provide a wide range of apps, including games and much more.
It was when my laptop gave up that I really found how useful this little Kindle Fire really was. I did all kinds of things online to earn extra money, like taking surveys, reward sites, click sites and writing and blogging. And for a month or two whilst having no laptop, I could keep up these things on my Amazon Fire. For blogging I could write and download and insert media and images. I could copy and paste basically do everything that was needed to create articles online. Not all my paid surveys were available but there was enough to still earn extra money day to day, and all my rewards sites and click and task sites could be maintained. Also I could do Ciao, writing and reading was easily done on my Kindle Fire.

Opinion

My overall opinion of the Kindle Fire is very positive, I have found I can do almost everything I need to with it. I use it these days mostly for checking emails, social media sites and other websites I need to check in on day to day. But what I use it mostly for is reading, I now have over 150 books in my kindle library and have only read around fifty leaving a digital library to choose my next read from. I do like normal books and still buy them, but ebooks are so easy to use and purchase I can't help use the service.
The Kindle Fire is I would say brilliant, and for about £50 brand new and great durability this is a product well worth buying. Its easy to use and overall great value for money. The Kindle Fire comes highly recommended from me.

• DanyalY published 11/08/2017
    This will help me in deciding. thank you
  • MrYorkiesWorld published 23/07/2017
    Great review! I was considering buying a Kindle for my partner as she loves to read books or Ebooks, so this review is very helpful for me! Keep up the good work!
  • Classicc published 19/06/2017
    Great work

offers "Amazon Kindle Fire"