Amazon Kindle Fire

Amazon Kindle Fire

Review of "Amazon Kindle Fire"

published 27/11/2017 | mrzbrumfield
Memory / capacity
Comfort & Portability
Robustness & Durability

"Love it!"

I have had this device for several months. I love it because I sometimes use it like I use my computer. This device is the perfect size for someone who doesn't like something too big. It is a little big but not overbearing. The thing I love the most is insurance. I purchased one plan and it allows me to replace my device three times in two years. I love this because I have had many replacements. The customer service representatives are excellent. When I have a problem they are always so friendly and patient with me. I originally had a black one but when I made a new order I got the red one. I love this one much better. If you are thinking about getting a tablet, you should definitely give this one a try. It doesn't come with an SD card but you can purchase one. I didn't purchase mine from Amazon. I just bought a cheap one from wish.com and it works fine with it.

• WilliamWillis published 03/01/2018
    A review needs to be far more comprehensive especially if it is going to help people mke decisions to spend money.
  • RICHADA published 28/11/2017
    But most of all I am going to miss rating reviews like this one! R.
  • fatboyslim published 28/11/2017
    Not helpful. You have mentioned more about the insurance, rather than the actual product.

offers "Amazon Kindle Fire"

Product Information : Amazon Kindle Fire

18 million movies, thousands of popular apps and games, TV shows, songs, magazines, and books plus Amazon's revolutionary, cloud-accelerated web browser, free cloud storage for all your Amazon content, vibrant color touchscreen with extra-wide viewing angle, fast, powerful dual-core processor.

Manufacturer: Amazon