Amazon Kindle Wi-Fi 6" E Ink Display

Amazon Kindle Wi-Fi 6" E Ink Display

Review of "Amazon Kindle Wi-Fi 6" E Ink Display"

published 04/04/2012 | miniloo
Member since : 09/04/2007
Pro having many books at your finger tips.
Cons putting books into catagories could be easier
Speed
Look & Feel
Memory / capacity
Comfort & Portability

"kindles the thumbs up"

I was worried at first that this would be a costly item and that I wouldn't use it as much as I have. There was my first mistake my kindle goes everywhere with me. Its light enough and small enough to slide into my bag and means that when I get five minutes' when I am early for an appointment I can relax and read rather then fidget and over think.

It has a great memory and means that you have a choice of books to read when you come to the end of the one you are reading. I like having the 100 free books meaning that I can afford to try books that I wouldn't normally read.

Also I find that it is good that I can change the size of the text it meant that I can control how I can read.

One of the item I didn't think that I would use was the audio but again I did and it meant that I was able to do jobs whilst I was listen to my book.

I found that if I put my books straight into a category that was the best so that I can find them when I am looking for a certain one.

however in my opinion I have found that once you have a few books onto your kindle it is hard to remember which you have placed into which category and it would be nice if it would show you next to the title and authors name.

On the whole I would say that the kindle is one of the best gadgets that I have, and I would recommend it to any avid reader.

Product Information : Amazon Kindle Wi-Fi 6" E Ink Display

At Amazon, we've always been obsessed with having every book ever printed, and we know that even the best reading device would be useless without a massive selection of books. Today, the Kindle Store has more than 350,000 books, newspapers, magazines, and blogs available. This is just the beginning. Our vision is to have every book ever printed, in any language, all available in under 60 seconds on Kindle. We won't stop until we get there.

Manufacturer: Amazon