Amazon Kindle Wi-Fi 6" E Ink Display

Amazon Kindle Wi-Fi 6" E Ink Display

Review of "Amazon Kindle Wi-Fi 6" E Ink Display"

published 23/04/2012 | hanihiller
Member since : 23/04/2012
Pro easy to read and download books
Cons boring gray
Speed
Look & Feel
Memory / capacity
Comfort & Portability

"it is a pleasure to carry my kindle with me for reading on the tube"

i take my kindle everywhere and it fits in my backpack or bag easily. the size is perfect for carrying and using on the train or Tube in the morning (or evening), but i wish the metal wasn't gray. it would be so cute in a more lively colour. nevertheless, it is great for what it is meant to do. books aren't too expensive and there is a lot of variety. sophie kinsella is one of my favourite writers and a lot of her books are available to purchase for kindle. i got a cover and it protects the device, but it too is not clourful. the whole appearance is rather drab, but i wanted a cover that was available when i got the kindle and one i liked more was out of stock. it isn't a big deal, since the whole point is to read, and it does that really well. i highly recommend it.

• kiss_me2070 published 23/04/2012
    You need to add a lot more information to this review. If you re-write I will happily re-rate :)

Product Information : Amazon Kindle Wi-Fi 6" E Ink Display

At Amazon, we've always been obsessed with having every book ever printed, and we know that even the best reading device would be useless without a massive selection of books. Today, the Kindle Store has more than 350,000 books, newspapers, magazines, and blogs available. This is just the beginning. Our vision is to have every book ever printed, in any language, all available in under 60 seconds on Kindle. We won't stop until we get there.

Manufacturer: Amazon