Amazon.co.uk

Web Marketplace, Books, Movies & Music

Review of "Amazon.co.uk"

published 29/04/2011 | kell.b
Member since : 02/08/2004
My interests are watching my fave things on TV and DVD. These mainly are anything with Adam Sandler in, horror movies and too many other comedies to mention. I also love going to the cinema and watching football.
Pro Cheap, easy to use, quick delivery
Cons None
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"Where I Do Most of My Shopping"

I love Amazon. I'm able to shop whenever I want from the comfort of my own home and not have to worry and how long I take or anything. Also I use the vouchers I get from completing surveys so I never spend my own money, brilliant!

Amazon basically sell everything you can think of in a mulitude of catergories and then some. I've bought DVD's, CD's, books, shoes, clothes, bags, make up, electricals, games, chargers, Ipod accessories, DS accessories, Halloween decorations and lights. They also now stock a range of groceries including crisps, wine, tins, rices, pasta and all other store cupboard basics.

What I love about Amazon is they always make sure the customer is happy. In the past I have had a few problems with them, but they always rectify it and make sure that I am pleased with the outcome. On one occassion I had cancelled part of an order but I wasn't reimbursed with the correct amount. After many phonecalls it was finally sorted and I was reimbursed the correct amount. I then recieved an email apologising and explaning that as I was a valued customer that they didn't want to lose they reimbursed me with the amount of what I was still ordering with them. So I got the goods completely free.

You can buy the goods from Amazon which means you qualify for free delivery although you do have the option of paying for next day, or 2 to 3 day delivery. I always use the free delivery as most times the items have arrived in less then a week. You also have the option to buy from third party sellers and this means that most of these charage a delivery. Most of the time I only purchase direct from Amazon as some of the third party sellers are independant shops that you've not heard of or individual people. But some of the third parties are chain stores, so from these I will buy. These include Debenhams, La Senza, Sports Direct, FireBox and Le Redoute. So it does pay to check them out.