Amitamin Fertilsan M

Amitamin Fertilsan M

Review of "Amitamin Fertilsan M"

published 04/10/2013 | TC1968
Member since : 17/09/2013
Pro Includes all key nutrients, high quality supplement, very easy to order
Cons Not as cheap as other supplements, but the result is priceless
Accuracy

"Excellent experience with amitamin fertilsan M"

amitamin fertilsan M

amitamin fertilsan M

My wife and I started to think about having a baby about two years ago. She was broody, because her girlfriends were all having babies and frankly I was frustrated with work and wanted some purpose in my life - I wanted to be a Dad!

We were both a little worried about not being able to conceive quickly, because of the psychological pressure. You have seen and heard it all before. Some couples manage to get pregnant immediately, some take a few months, some years and some have to do treatments.

So, we did some research and made a few changes to maximize our chances of conceiving quickly. We improved our diet and made it more “paleo”, drank less alcohol (we don’t smoke anyway), tried to sleep well and early, got fit by exercising about three times a week – you name it.

My wife came off the pill immediately, because there is a hormone adjustment phase of 3-6 months as her body learns to produce its own hormones again. She also took Agnus Castus, which is said to support this process. We charted her temperature to track her ovulation and she took omega-3s and folic acid. Quite an effort, but hey – what’s the result worth?

I started looking into a male fertility supplement when I read that male fertility (i.e. overall sperm quality) had dropped significantly over the last few decades. I.e. I realized we were kind of against it from the outset.

I googled for male fertility supplements and found a test where fertilsan M by a company called amitamin came out on top. It wasn’t cheap, because you need to take it for a minimum of three months, which is how long sperm cells take to mature. However, when I added up the individual supplements I would have bought, fertilsan M worked out a little cheaper so I decided to give it a shot.

The purchasing experience was good: the amitamin website is easy to navigate and thankfully I could pay with PayPal, which I love, because it saves so much time. It took me less than 5 minutes to order three monthly packs and received an order confirmation email straight away. The next day I received an email from UPS with a tracking number and the package arrived another two days later. Easy.

I enjoyed taking my three capsules fertilsan M every day, because the packaging feels high *quality*. My wife also took her supplements, we timed the BMS well around her ovulation ;-) and after five months she got pregnant! She is now in her 18th week and we can’t wait to become parents! Well, basically we already are.

Taking fertilsan M was just one of the many changes we made to maximize the odds of getting pregnant quickly. We had realized that we were somewhat up against the odds and it dawned on us why a lot of couples struggle to conceive.

As a couple, you are a team and you each have to do what you can to get to where you want to be. Of course I cannot say whether fertilsan M alone made the difference, but I felt good taking it, because it was part of my overall effort for the team. It’s been a great overall experience so far getting my wife pregnant, I am sure fertilsan M did its bit and now it’s going to get really exciting!

• miloh published 04/10/2013
    Congratulations. Big changes on the way for your lifestyle.:-)
  • alliewallie published 04/10/2013
    Congratulations on your wife's pregnancy