Andrex Gorgeous Comfort Quilts Toilet Tissue

Andrex Gorgeous Comfort Quilts Toilet Tissue

Toilet Tissue

Review of "Andrex Gorgeous Comfort Quilts Toilet Tissue"

published 11/04/2012 | randy_edith
Member since : 25/09/2011
Well I didn't dig the hole deep enough and now something's dug poor Gertie back up, I think it's a fox, it's very upsetting to see
Pro Soft and strong
Cons Expensive

"Soft Comfort Quilts"

Andrex Gorgeous Comfort Quilts toilet tissue

Andrex Gorgeous Comfort Quilts toilet tissue

I buy some lovely Andrex Gorgeous Quilted toilet papers and they cost me £5.75 for 12 rolls. That seems like a lot of money and it is, but the quality of the toilet paper is lovely and soft and very strong.

This toilet paper is really luxurious and I think it is worth the money I pay for it. It is soft and it is thick and it is hard to get this balance just right I think when you are making a nice quality toilet paper. Each roll has got about 160 sheets of paper on it and it is nicely perforated so that each piece tears off well without me having to tug at it when I use the toilet. I think this is the mark of a quality toilet paper.

It is very absorbent and it is 4 ply and I like to buy the white ones as I think white is the best coloured toilet paper as it looks fresher. It is a nice bright white and not an off white or grey colour like you can sometimes get with toilet papers. Andrex is a brand I trust and I would buy this lovely toilet paper again even though it is expensive. The toilet paper has been made by using FSC approved paper, so I also think that this is good to know.

I think this toilet paper reminds me of little flat cushions. It is very quilted and plush and soft and you ca really tell it is a high quality paper. It is really lovely and there is nothing bad I can say about it and I recommend it to you.