Ann Summers Ooh La La Maid Fantasy Outfit

Ann Summers Ooh La La Maid Fantasy Outfit

Review of "Ann Summers Ooh La La Maid Fantasy Outfit"

published 24/03/2011 | VampirePrincessLizzy
Member since : 08/02/2006
Hello :)
Pro Fun, good quailty, Sexy
Cons None really

"Dressing Up Time"

Ooh La La Maid Fantasy

Ooh La La Maid Fantasy

Being an ex wrestler I'm not shy when it comes to dressing up, I love to dress up for fun and well for other reasons too!

Ann Summers Ooh La La Maid Fantasy Outfit:

'This impossibly gorgeous French Maid's outfit is absolutely perfect for going out, for sexy fancy dress parties, and especially for some Maid & Master role play'

- www.annsummers.com

One of my friends many moons ago used to be an Ann Summers Rep, so she used to host a party once a month at her house plus other parties elsewhere in between. I went to pretty much all of them hence my huge collection of Ann Summers goodies! I don't shop in Ann Summers very often now (unless there is a sale of course) as she is no longer a Rep so I don't get a discount no more.
My Findings:

The maid outfit really is one of my favourite items within my dress up draws; it's really easy to slip on and comes with some fun accessories and is very well made.

This outfit comes with - detachable suspenders, a frilled bow collar, matching hat, and a matching garter. These really do set the outfit off perfectly though I find you need a couple of hair pins if you want your hat to stay in one place; as with movement it has a tendency to fall out.

To get this outfit on it is really best to step into it and then lift, that way the underskirt will stay flat under the dress. I find putting it on over your head the underskirt gets stuck, and then you have to pull it all down into the correct position. Now the Maid costume has a lovely silky feel but the mesh underskirt does have a slightly rough feel. (If wearing this out make sure you wear pants and not a thong otherwise you're going to have an itchy bum!) The dress stays in place by tying the ribbon from the dress at the back of your neck.

I adore the detail in this costume it's in a short halter neck style dress; all in black and white the dress comes up a little shorter than the mesh underskirt but that all adds to the effect of the outfit. There is a small apron attached to the lower part of the dress and along the top of the dress you have a white frilly style pattern matching the flirty garter, collar and hat. (To add that little bit extra to your outfit, I think the fishnet stockings work wonderfully)

I'm a size 14 so the size I had was 14-16 which has plenty of room it wasn't tight or constricting, but a rather comfy fit. For me the outfit being comfortable was great as I find it a right pain when you're attempting to look sexy, you squeeze yourself in to some uncomfortable garment and then it doesn't make it as much fun for you.

When it comes to washing you need wash inside out and on a cool wash, due to the fabric you cannot tumble dry or iron. I find if you hang it upright after washing any creases drop out and there really isn't many creases anyway.
Price and Availability:

As this is an Ann Summers item it can only be purchased from Ann Summers or on their web site. If ordering from their site please note delivery costs apply unless spending £35.00 and over your delivery will be free.

Right now this costume is on sale from £40.00 to £35.00 however when I purchased this the price at the time was £30.00 and I had 20% off.

www.annsummers.com

Overall:

For a bit of fun this is a great little number, funky, flirty and if you're of plus size the skirt is great for hiding any lumps and bumps. At £35.00 yes it is a little pricey but it is excellent quality and is really going to last you for as long as you like.

The size range for this costume is from size 8 to 28 I think it's excellent for Ann Summers to cater for the plus size out there.

Five out of five stars from me

Thanks for reading :o)

Additional Information:

Made of -
  • 81% Polyamide
  • 12% Polyester
  • 4% Elastane
  • 3% Cotton

Ann Summers is an adult shop where you can purchase fun and funky items for a night out and naughty items to aid your sex life - www.annsummers.com

• Run.the.show published 06/06/2011
    good review
  • MrBrightside1987 published 19/04/2011
    Tell you what I will wear it and you take a photo?, give them what they want haha xx
  • Funzo published 30/03/2011
    great review.... i can never tire of reading the reviews of your dressing up drawer! :)